[BREAKING NEWS] Annoying Orange Administration Activates Scum Mode on transmissions

Author Topic: [BREAKING NEWS] Annoying Orange Administration Activates Scum Mode on transmissions  (Read 15272 times)

I dont need to prove myself to be "not angry" when Im not in the first place
eat a bag of richards
keep telling yourself that angry man

You guys always misconstrue my lack of self-censoring for anger

I curse you dipstuffs out because it's my default state. I have no need to be erudite on these forums and I have no intention of pretending to be so.

so you're just naturally a spaz. got it

keep telling yourself that angry man
so you're just naturally a spaz. got it
uhh... you guys sound pretty mad youreselves

I dont need to prove myself to be "not angry" when Im not in the first place, eat a bag of richards

i have backseat banned deus ex for 8

I just had to think about the blockland forums' reaction when I heard of this news. God damn it.

A whole lot of this argument stems from a massive misunderstanding of the differences between gender and love.
love is biological, Gender is social.
I understand most of this argument is about non binary people, but I need to make this clarification: Transgender people tend to replace love hormones which is a biological thing, so there is an element of changing one's love in there, just not enough to warrant a change in one's love for various reasons. It's not until SRS (loveual Reassignment Surgery) that it properly changes. Now for non binaries...

Gender is a social construct, involving clothing, mannerisms, typical activities, and various other things. A non binary person tends to identify with things in a way that lands in that weird middle ground between male and female, being impossible to align the person to a specific gender.
"But Trymos, I like (insert thing opposite to my gender)! So by your logic it must mean I'm non binary huh???"
This isn't true, because just about everyone likes something from the other gender, almost nobody is a stereotypical lovey woman or stereotypical muscular man, you can like something from the other gender and still be cis. The thing with non binary people is that everything lands in neither side, a combination of both, or it's constantly fluctuating between the two. (I believe this is called gender fluid)
This makes it impossible to really assign any gender if we just had male or female. This is the reason Gender and love are separate, Gender is social and therefore flexible.
love is biological and therefore not hugely flexible, although it can still be changed. (see: post op trans people)

I hope this helps clarify things involving non binary people. If you have any more questions don't be afraid to ask.
and yes i'm aware of the OP of the thread, i'm not happy about it and i'm trying to ignore talking about that on the blockland forums, thanks.

I just had to think about the blockland forums' reaction when I heard of this news. God damn it.

A whole lot of this argument stems from a massive misunderstanding of the differences between gender and love.
love is biological, Gender is social.
I understand most of this argument is about non binary people, but I need to make this clarification: Transgender people tend to replace love hormones which is a biological thing, so there is an element of changing one's love in there, just not enough to warrant a change in one's love for various reasons. It's not until SRS (loveual Reassignment Surgery) that it properly changes. Now for non binaries...

Gender is a social construct, involving clothing, mannerisms, typical activities, and various other things. A non binary person tends to identify with things in a way that lands in that weird middle ground between male and female, being impossible to align the person to a specific gender.
"But Trymos, I like (insert thing opposite to my gender)! So by your logic it must mean I'm non binary huh???"
This isn't true, because just about everyone likes something from the other gender, almost nobody is a stereotypical lovey woman or stereotypical muscular man, you can like something from the other gender and still be cis. The thing with non binary people is that everything lands in neither side, a combination of both, or it's constantly fluctuating between the two. (I believe this is called gender fluid)
This makes it impossible to really assign any gender if we just had male or female. This is the reason Gender and love are separate, Gender is social and therefore flexible.
love is biological and therefore not hugely flexible, although it can still be changed. (see: post op trans people)

I hope this helps clarify things involving non binary people. If you have any more questions don't be afraid to ask.
and yes i'm aware of the OP of the thread, i'm not happy about it and i'm trying to ignore talking about that on the blockland forums, thanks.
smartest man on the forum right here

smartest man on the forum right here

sucking richard ain't new for ya I see

was

until that damn balloon ride with mocheeze

:(

sucking richard ain't new for ya I see
what he said is right and i suggest you take notes

Trymos just defined gender as nothing but stereotypes. And not 1 bit related to loveual preferences.

According to leftists that push the LGBT movement, also dislike using stereotypes as they arnt PC. And with infinate genders, and gender being just a loving feeling you have, there is no such thing as tranloveual anymore.

Trymos himself cannot define tranloveual at the same time as defending lbg rights, as they are contradictory to each other.

Trymos just defined gender as nothing but stereotypes. And not 1 bit related to loveual preferences.

According to leftists that push the LGBT movement, also dislike using stereotypes as they arnt PC. And with infinate genders, and gender being just a loving feeling you have, there is no such thing as tranloveual anymore.

Trymos himself cannot define tranloveual at the same time as defending lbg rights, as they are contradictory to each other.
read it again i dont think you understnd yet