[BREAKING NEWS] Annoying Orange Administration Activates Scum Mode on transmissions

Author Topic: [BREAKING NEWS] Annoying Orange Administration Activates Scum Mode on transmissions  (Read 15275 times)

Nope. He actually defined it the same way Annoying Orange does lol. Lib stuff has come full circle that they removed bi and trans from thier own movement. They hide it behind thier mixes terminology because they want to have that cake and eat it too, but it's gotta go down in detail eventually for laws. And it backfired on themselves.

read it again i dont think you understnd yet
Bisjac is spot on, the issue is that you're illiterate

Bisjac is spot on, the issue is that you're illiterate
saying bisjac is right un-ironically was the biggest mistake u could have made lol

saying bisjac is right un-ironically was the biggest mistake u could have made lol
quoted for truth

The same guys that can never debate a point I make are the ones who always say that.

Classic fear and loss. I see it as an admission of defeat.

The same guys that can never debate a point I make are the ones who always say that.

you're talking about tablesalt and Toothed Deer here, combined they just get to a triple digit IQ

oh so thats how you ended up with those opinions lmao, ignorance

I don't even know who they are lol. I'm used to a few old school haters I've known around here for years. Maybe they just admire them.

I don't even know who they are lol. I'm used to a few old school haters I've known around here for years. Maybe they just admire them.
you have a brain the size of a peanut, really

Not worth your time but tablesalts been spamming the harvest thread for years and hootaloo/donnies catch/toothed deer is a moron

Not worth your time but tablesalts been spamming the harvest thread for years and hootaloo/donnies catch/toothed deer is a moron
and yet my rep is 100x better than yours

you're talking about tablesalt and Toothed Deer here, combined they just get to a triple digit IQ
im pretty sure you could combine any 2 people to get a triple digit iq......

My rep is that I'm an starfish, not that I'm a trans furry with mental problems. Relatively speaking on this forum I'm not all that bad

im pretty sure you could combine any 2 people to get a triple digit iq......
"just get to" read tablesalt, it isn't hard
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 02:42:42 PM by Grimlock² »

You're 100x more of a sperg.

You're 100x more of a sperg.
says the one on an alt :')

My rep is that I'm an starfish
the last person i know who was like you killed themselves out of loneliness