[BREAKING NEWS] Annoying Orange Administration Activates Scum Mode on transmissions

Author Topic: [BREAKING NEWS] Annoying Orange Administration Activates Scum Mode on transmissions  (Read 15278 times)

My rep is that I'm an starfish, not that I'm a trans furry with mental problems. By any sane person's standards I'm not all that bad
epic. anybody who disagrees with that statement is just insane by default now.

Sucks to be grim.  Those rep points we spend on blockland.us/swag

Almost bought a logo tshirt but someone online said some stuff.

no one is surprised you dont give a stuff whether or not people here like you or not, we could figure that from your outlandish politics

says the one on an alt :')
this is what, your 5th account? what point are you making here?

the last person i know who was like you killed themselves out of loneliness
uh okay?

yea I wanted to buy a hoodie a few days ago but some noted forum handicap stuff their diaper so I lost a few points

So you go with politics to make friends? Sounds like a lib xd

Didn't they just drop a billion dollars running with the bandwagon strategy?

the off topic discussion is a clear sign that trymos is right, im happy you guys admit the same, otherwise there would have been a big counter argument, but i don't see anyone trying anymore :')

the off topic discussion is a clear sign that trymos is right, im happy you guys admit the same, otherwise there would have been a big counter argument, but i don't see anyone trying anymore :')
strawman

I made a few points that you guys have refused to reply to. You guys gave up long ago we are just waiting.

I made a few points that you guys have refused to reply to. You guys gave up long ago we are just waiting.
thats because youre handicapped im sorry to say it so bluntly but while you cant remember me, i remember all your post, and other people probably do too because youre demented as forget

hoot and grimlock are both handicapped for taking bisjac seriously

you call this seriously? ive only swore at him

and yet my rep is 100x better than yours

Zero times one hundred is still zero Hoot.

hoot and grimlock are both handicapped for taking bisjac seriously
electrk u always come thru with true woke status