My mom is actually insane

Author Topic: My mom is actually insane  (Read 3704 times)

b nobody says you have to give half a stuff about a 12 year olds handicapism but you don’t gotta say it all the time
it proves how cool he is!!

also darth keep us updated

imagine talking about self defense scenarios against someone who has no history of using violent force. 'hey you never know my mother might grab a gun and shoot me so I might as well grab a gun and shoot her first haha'

imagine talking about self defense scenarios against someone who has no history of using violent force. 'hey you never know my mother might grab a gun and shoot me so I might as well grab a gun and shoot her first haha'

did you read

also darth you're a real starfish and I hope your mom throws another bowl at you so you can brag about your airsoft gun online and how cool you are for shooting your mom in self defense. you'll get so much attention online, it'll be crazy! but not as crazy as your mom though am I right fellas?
did you read
not really I haven't been keeping up but all I see here is darth having a real boner for his bb gun

also darth you're a real starfish and I hope your mom throws another bowl at you so you can brag about your airsoft gun online and how cool you are for shooting your mom in self defense. you'll get so much attention online, it'll be crazy! but not as crazy as your mom though am I right fellas? not really I haven't been keeping up but all I see here is darth having a real boner for his bb gun

iq divide by zero right here, the myth is real

iq divide by zero right here, the myth is real
haha nice one! I bet you and darth simulate the mom shooting self defense scenario in Garry's mod every day. gotta train for that moment when your mother who has a history of being angry at things that make her angry grabs a gun from your family's antique collection of 5 firearms and decides to go to town.

I too cannot resist wielding my trusty six shooter when my girlfriend has a fight with me. Gotta be prepared for the worst! they say football gear is the deadliest weapon of all...
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 10:10:08 AM by thegoodperry »

man I'm bummed. I ran over my favorite dog by accident :( she was my favorite.... It's so sad she got run over by my Wrangler 2010 all terrain four wheel drive with leather seats and expanded trunk storage. The wheels double as winter tires, desert tires and regular tires. It's sad because I got my dogs guts on it.... :( And the Jeep is super mile efficient and uses less gas per mile than other all terrain automobiles... Sigh I miss my dog...

Please feel sorry for me online. I'm going through a lot... I just had to shoot my mother with my stainless steel airsoft 800 series which features 100 pellet capacity and efficient carbon dioxide usage... The maximum range is 50 meters which is better than the older models, of course when I shot my mom at 1 meter I really didn't notice the difference... Sigh
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 10:22:40 AM by thegoodperry »

this thread is on loving galaxy brain levels of handicappedness and im not talking about darth taking an air gun as self defense

okay that was an uncalled for and useless statement

Darth is probably stuffting himself so no wonder he goes for an extreme option, that doesn't mean you guys can act like a mentally defective horde of autistic baboons

Darth imo you should try to be as passive as possible, from what you've said it doesn't really seem like she's going to kick the stuff out of her own son because grrr angery
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 10:43:39 AM by HULKHOGANWWFWORLDCHAMPION »

this thread is on loving galaxy brain levels of handicappedness and im not talking about darth taking an air gun as self defense
just another unsurprising day on the forums

just another unsurprising day on the forums
yeah but this is the first time its actually angered me in a long while

I don't know how to really reply to this thread in general because It's becoming a stuffstorm now. All I can really say to darth now is good luck.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 11:17:23 AM by YouKnowWhoAgain »

Okay so here are some important things if this was brought to the police or court.

1. You should definitely try and keep digital and probably physical records of your home situation. Meaning that you need to have some sort of evidence of the incidents if this was brought to the police or court.

The point of both physical and digital evidence that if one was destroyed you would have backup and you'd still have your proof, as well as more evidence in multiple mediums means better case.
physical being on a phone/camera, tangible photos. Digital being audio recording or all the other stuff but on a drive or in the cloud.

2. Also have verifiable proof of your mothers stability (This goes in-hand with #1).

Also I understand the want of protecting yourself from your mother if she gets in a fit of rage, but if that's how far gone it is that you are worried that you will have to end up protecting yourself from her than you need to go back to 1 and 2 and bring these to the police or something for child endangerment, or domestic violence etc.
I advise not physically harming her because she could throw it back at you for a charge of assault or domestic violence as well.

I don't know how much of a connection you have with your mother but if it's as bad as you're saying you should get some help. Really good luck man, keep posting and let us know what's going on.

i don't really know what to say, other than good luck with this situation.