Author Topic: DELTARUNE.COM  (Read 20742 times)

Personally i dislike the FNAF games, their 'trial and error while waiting to be jumpscared' style of gameplay does not appeal to me and the later games just got silly and pandered too much to the audience with hidden ARG stuff, but i don't hate it or think it's cringy because it's popular and was everywhere for a while

This will actually be you when you look back at your posts here

Nope

Also I just don't like the gameplay or the humor because the humor literally applies to that one fanbase.. it's kind of obvious that toby is trying and also the story of undertale and deltarune is dog stuff

Also I just don't like the gameplay or the humor because the humor literally applies to that one fanbase.. it's kind of obvious that toby is trying and also the story of undertale and deltarune is dog stuff
ah so people like me who appreciate the humor and yet aren't bothersome annoying people dont exist......? and yes, its obvious hes trying to be humorous? story being dog stuff isn't obvious cause the quality of a story is subjective - its dog stuff to you it seems, but that doesnt magically extend to everyone else.

ah so people like me who appreciate the humor and yet aren't bothersome annoying people dont exist......? and yes, its obvious hes trying to be humorous? story being dog stuff isn't obvious cause the quality of a story is subjective - its dog stuff to you it seems, but that doesnt magically extend to everyone else.
why are you even defending the game so hard

it's very obvious that toby is just doing this for money now
or if he isen't its obvious hes going to do that because of how much money the cancer fanbase will give him

why are you even defending the game so hard
it's very obvious that toby is just doing this for money now
or if he isen't its obvious hes going to do that because of how much money the cancer fanbase will give him

Damage control

These types of games have a really weird aura about them. When I got Ralsei at first I couldn't tell what he was because Toby is bad at literal 2x2 aliased pixel art but as soon as I got on discord everyone was screaming RALSEI IS A loving GOAT WHO IS ALSO ASRIEL AND YOU FIGHT A loving KING WHICH HAS TWO MOUTHS AND HE DOES THE ASGORE TACTIC AGAIN AND YOU GET A DINOSAUR GIRL TO HELP FIGHT FOR YOU AND THERE'S THE 

everyone who is defending this garbage masturbates to research of that loving goat
change my loving mind

everyone who is defending this garbage masturbates to research of that loving goat
change my loving mind

kid alex is mad at video games lmfao