Poll

do you think that Roblox is good

good
23 (20.2%)
bad
91 (79.8%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Roblox sucks  (Read 14193 times)

Roblox is rather fun, in my opinion.
Thank you, aside from all the cons, The physics are really great, and fun to mess around with,  Plus, The graphics are improving, In fact, Next week, we are getting particle effects, I honestly can't wait
[/off-topic]

But yes, shut the hell up, Nobodycares anymore about the blockland VS ROBLOX crap, we are all entitle to our ownopinions, But you aretaking this a bit too far.

We all know Roblox is an abominable clone of blockland aswell as it being 2D and you can't even build in it.
But old news is old.

Have you ever thought that maybe they never knew about Blockland when ROBLOX came out?

Indeed, I think of everything at every possible moment, I just disregard a gigantic sum of information and stimuli.
Zomg, roxlox suxx it has no partikles yoo cant evun build in it it has no vehcles and no extreme brick culling either.

It does have vehicle, What the hell do you think this is? It's the Great fox Trapped inside a Fort, Which I crashed.

I tried vehicles, no offense, but the controls need work.

A lot.

Plus, you can't have bikes.

I tried vehicles, no offense, but the controls need work.

A lot.

You know, you can just use the mouse to steer them, or were you using V2 planes and V1 cars? Cuz those are crappy.

I'm not saying that Roblox sucks, but...

Go die in a fire, you idiot. We ended this war MONTHS ago, until complete handicaps like you come along and try to act cool by saying that Roblox sucks (which it does).

G.
T.
F.
O.

Who the panda do you think you are? wanker... panda OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! richardhead..!

GTFO NOW! Ghoul is lovey >:(

I really don't see much wrong about ROBLOX. I tried it today. And, although Blockland destroys it, I defiantly don't think it's THAT bad. It was OK, at best.

I'm not saying that Roblox sucks, but...

Go die in a fire, you idiot. We ended this war MONTHS ago, until complete handicaps like you come along and try to act cool by saying that Roblox sucks (which it does).

G.
T.
F.
O.

Who the panda do you think you are? wanker... panda OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! richardhead..!

GTFO NOW! Ghoul is lovey >:(

:cookieMonster:

Also, way to break the page, Rawrman.

I really don't see much wrong about ROBLOX. I tried it today. And, although Blockland destroys it, I defiantly don't think it's THAT bad. It was OK, at best.
qft

qft

The only things wrong with it are the Characters Looks, Controls, And the fact that other people can destroy your builds. But so far i haven't found anything wrong with blockland.

Why are there 6 super jumps in that picture?

Wow people keep grave digging these old threads about roblox. Someone should lock this thread and the other one.