Blockland Forum didn't deserve borrowed time

Author Topic: Blockland Forum didn't deserve borrowed time  (Read 31274 times)

:/
Haha got you minion!

ive got a job, relationships, and unlike you a bit of dignity left lol
Wow congrats you got a part timer at lunds making 7 buckaroos an hour! You should be a kid while you still can be one, honestly.

And yeah dude, everyone should have relationships; even the depressed folk who say they have nobody in all reality do. Just sayin. How do I not have dignity?

do yall hear sumn?
Don't make me post it again, you match all the criteria.

It's not worth trying to make yourself look better than someone who has no problem making themselves look worse than everyone else
Is this supposed to make me feel bad or something?

bones just stop lol
I don't take orders from you friend boy, this isn't Discord. I'm sick of all you forgeters and your preachy bullstuff. Most of you act as if you've never been a bad human being before, the hypocrisy reaks. These stupid ass threads need to stop. If people are mean, ignore them or report them - including me if you believe I am in this category. It shouldn't be too hard.

I don't take orders from you friend boy, this isn't Discord. I'm sick of all you forgeters and your preachy bullstuff. Most of you act as if you've never been a bad human being before, the hypocrisy reaks. These stupid ass threads need to stop. If people are mean, ignore them or report them - including me if you believe I am in this category. It shouldn't be too hard.

eat a snickers

i'll make sure to ban the forums from my server

including me if you believe I am in this category.
Since you say things like this
I don't take orders from you friend boy, this isn't Discord. I'm sick of all you forgeters and your preachy bullstuff.
...in addition to generally stuffting on people on a near day-to-day basis, there is no "believing", you are in that category, so uh, good job going nuclear and basically asking to be reported, i guess

Don't make me post it again, you match all the criteria.
my point still stands btw but try again

Wow congrats you got a part timer at lunds making 7 buckaroos an hour! You should be a kid while you still can be one, honestly.

And yeah dude, everyone should have relationships; even the depressed folk who say they have nobody in all reality do. Just sayin. How do I not have dignity?

god dude how do cope with people like you living in your own little world

about bones laying down the carpet bombs.. forget

Inserting myself into this: I honestly don't even want to bother keeping up with forum drama anymore mainly because there's so much of it. Who's a problem user? Who isn't? Who's trying to 'make it all better'? I don't know any of that, and I won't even play like I do. Taking the effort to track and backseat moderate the forums is and will always be fruitless. Why would I want to put that much more stress on myself?

Sure we got some problem users, but most of them are the waves of edgy kids trying to be funny. Most of us have been around long enough to see problem users come back years later and be okay. I say let them have their fun even if I don't like their humor.

The politics threads? Those can stop and all three users that post news unironically can find better hobbies.

you people are so freaken extreme
How about you actually forget off forever instead of attention seeking you loving friend, when badspot finally bans you in a month you will probably instabuy another key anyway because you have absolutely 0 self control. you are nearly as bad as nix the glaceon, atleast hes seemed to realise that he is too much of a monghole to function in any community and doesnt post anymore, you should too.