[NEWS] Evidence of 9/11 Controlled Demolition to go before Special Grand Jury

Author Topic: [NEWS] Evidence of 9/11 Controlled Demolition to go before Special Grand Jury  (Read 10199 times)

Funny how people react so intensely probably before they even watch the video I linked. Just because there were not any planes does not mean the towers did not fall, hell for all we know it could have been a missle or explosives that took the towers out. I don't buy the plane explanation unless you can explain the footage as seen in the video - oh you didn't watch the video? Damn that's a shame I was hoping you were willingly to open your eyes and watch something interesting instead of being ignorant - watching all the other stupid stuff online is no problem but when it comes to something you don't like you simply do not want to see it for yourself whether it's true or not - There is a specific term for that it is called cognitive dissonance - they say the easiest form of brainwashing is repetition - it obviously works for the school system so it most definitely works for politics and propaganda too

Let us look at some of the masterpiece/EPIC footage of 9/11 PLANES

Accidental "NOSE OUT" (image layer failure - probably done in flash or some other image layering software - could even be a convincing composite for all we know but my guess is software)

"Looks like a plane went through here guys!"

"AIRPLANE" passes right over then under the background crane! - CLICK PIC TO ACTUALLY WATCH IT!

do you live secluded from the rest of civilization?

i live in loving canada and i know people who where personally there at the time and saw it
Oh cool man, do they have video footage of planes hitting the towers? I would totally love to see it!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 06:50:59 PM by Goth77 »

brother where the plane go when the tower fell :/:/:/

Funny how people react so intensely probably before they even watch the video I linked. Just because there were not any planes does not mean the towers did not fall, hell for all we know it could have been a missle or explosives that took the towers out. I don't buy the plane explanation unless you can explain the footage as seen in the video - oh you didn't watch the video? Damn that's a shame I was hoping you were willingly to open your eyes and watch something interesting instead of being ignorant - watching all the other stupid stuff online is no problem but when it comes to something you don't like you simply do not want to see it for yourself whether it's true or not - There is a specific term for that it is called cognitive dissonance - they say the easiest form of brainwashing is repetition - it obviously works for the school system so it most definitely works for politics and propaganda too

"for all we know" brother there were people literally standing there watching the planes hit the tower, do you think those people were CGI'd in or on the jewish media payroll?

None of your conspiracy theories hold up to critical thinking, you need to give up while you're ahead loser

Also the thing about the 9/11 truther stuff that I don't get is how it's supposedly more likely that there's some grand conspiracy behind the terrorist attack than it was actually a legitimate terrorist attack. Your stupid evidence doesn't add up, you're just pants-on-head handicapped and will believe literally anything you're told

The fact that you've taken a defensive position on this and are looking down on people means this isn't about finding the truth, this is all some stupid game of ego and superiority to you, maybe to distract you from how sad your life is

Oh cool man, do they have video footage of planes hitting the towers? I would totally love to see it!
Ike, is there any way you can get that camcorder footage from your family member so we can see Goth explode?

Ike, is there any way you can get that camcorder footage from your family member so we can see Goth explode?

Probably not a good idea to bother a family member about a traumatic experience because some stupid loser on the internet has tricked himself believing a conspiracy theory

Probably not a good idea to bother a family member about a traumatic experience because some stupid loser on the internet has tricked himself believing a conspiracy theory
Awh, okay fair enough, you're right.

bruh can Someone just fukkin Kill Gothboy like my GOD shut tha fukk UP brotheraaaaaaa

Also the thing about the 9/11 truther stuff that I don't get is how it's supposedly more likely that there's some grand conspiracy behind the terrorist attack than it was actually a terrorist attack. Your stupid evidence doesn't add up, you're just pants-on-head handicapped and will believe literally anything you're told
I believe the term you are looking for is called

in·doc·tri·na·tion
/inˌdäktrəˈnāSHən/
noun
the process of teaching a person or group to accept a set of beliefs uncritically

It seems to be you are the indoctrinated one because you believe the propaganda over all else - Am I the one believing everything I am told or are you? P.S. Did you even watch the video?

Is that your lame excuse for not wanting to provide the footage or do you not actually have it? Come on dude

bruh can Someone just fukkin Kill Gothboy like my GOD shut tha fukk UP brotheraaaaaaa
haha it's been a while since I heard from you - I see you got a new alt - always knew you had a thing for kids you sicko, maybe you outta be the one to shut the forget up son

haha it's been a while since I heard from you - I see you got a new alt - always knew you had a thing for kids you sicko, maybe you outta be the one to shut the forget up son
Okay, yeah, he's definitely just trolling, lol.

Okay, yeah, he's definitely just trolling, lol.
Well, I have 2 young children who by the way, enjoy Blockland - I don't take kindly to "child rapists" unless you think thats okay?

guys i might just be oblivious or naive or whatever but i just want to believe this is all an act

Is that your lame excuse for not wanting to provide the footage or do you not actually have it? Come on dude

Ah Yes, not wanting to bother someone about a terrorist attack they witnessed that killed thousands of people is a lame excuse

I don't care about proving anything to you, what you think means nothing to me, you've already proven you're worthless

The burden of proof that this is all a conspiracy lies on you, but you need to post something worth reading. Until you do, I'm going to just assume you're insane

Well, I have 2 young children who by the way, enjoy Blockland - I don't take kindly to "child rapists" unless you think thats okay?

i cant take him seriously at this point lol

so let me get this straight. You believe the US government can successfully silence a massive amount of people, kill their own citizens, damage their own government facilities, even criminalize multiple people with terrorism charges without a single peep. Yet they can't even edit video footage successfully.

Lol bro you're a lost cause at this point.