Kidalex90 - Jokes are supposed to be funny.

Poll

Should Kidalex90 be Ban On Sight?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Kidalex90 - Jokes are supposed to be funny.  (Read 10766 times)

LOL dis brother do Gay E love wit Shizza
Not even Joking brother

DM if you Wanna See da Link to dis stuff brother

bruh Its cause u Wanna fukk kidz

Scum Life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76jDW99bHIY (6ix9ine music video. it's become expected at this point)

monday

represent the Gang brother Throw it UP

got sum new Chainz
sum new Ice
got me A new Blicky
Im lookin Like a mutha forgetin freeza

put My Scummy azz in dis bitch

i Said put my scummy Azz in dis bitch

yo bitch Azz understand Enlgish? like fr brother put my in Dat bitch

LOL look whoz Talkin pusillanimous individual boy

aight brothers fukk dis pusillanimous individual talk whats the Best COD campaign

What can I even say. Off Topic to the thread, stuffting things up with SCUM GANG. and other things.

Constant hate for a dumb (banned) user

Yeah, he's into handicapped things, and he posted object research (as example of what he doesn't like at all, very handicapped), but it's been like, what, almost 2 years, I believe? It's been a while, is what i'm getting at. I'm expecting a OBJECT SHOW PRINT PACK 7 - SCUM GANG 4 LYFE at some point in the near future

object show prints 4 - hot takes from 20GAYTEEN
object show prints thread (IM MISGENDERING transmissions 24/7 BITCH)
object show prints 5 - EVERYBODY GET POP POP POPPED brother
OBJECT SHOW PRINT PACK 6 - PAPIOMIKE GETS SCUMMED

(I can't find the other 2 threads)

Now, obviously him and his buddies are going to brigade this thread and spout meaningless "SCUM GANG" stuff and some video link to a 6ix9ine music video. Honestly, I don't care if he does. add more reason to be wiped off the forums permenantly.

The fact that he's gone through 3+ accounts is more reason for him to be permabanned tbh.

also let it be known you and your butt buddies have spent 30+ bucks on a block video game for the SOLE PURPOSE to stuff up the forums.

He has also, for no reason whatsoever, called out some talented artists we have on this forum for having drawn NSFW art on their other forms of social media.
I'd go find it, but I have to surf through minutely stuffposts across 4 accounts to nail it, so just let it be known it was in the drawthread, around the same time BlooKirby stopped posting (he was called out for no reason for liking fat stuff)

So what they draw research why call them out for the sole purpose of making a knobhead of yourself.

insert guaranteed scum gang ay yo wtf brother gang gang post here

Unfortunately it's not worth making a drama about the more notorious problem users anymore as they usually result in Kidalex & co. stuffposting the thread into oblivion and no one else saying anything or contributing to the thread because of anything that can be said has already been said and the thread basically going nowhere but turning into an endless pissing contest

Might as well correct myself, I was wrong about the Papiomike thing, he is definitely into it, still weird. I don't quite know why papiomike posted it in the first place, but it doesn't excuse what Kidalex90 is doing.

So? Kidalex probably will skip over that big wall of letters you put a good amount of time into and he'll probably do this
Now, obviously him and his buddies are going to brigade this thread and spout meaningless "SCUM GANG" stuff and some video link to a 6ix9ine music video.

Also what the forget is object show

You- You- You wuz on Sum Opp stuff
I wuz cruzin Down a brother Lane wit da Chopstick

Snatch a brother chain brother scumlife

scumlife more like cumlife OWO

Snatch a brother chain brother scumlife
You- You- You wuz on Sum Opp stuff
I wuz cruzin Down a brother Lane wit da Chopstick
imagine being like this

Fucc a brother Bitch brother SCUMLIFE

>be kidalex
>call someone a child enthusiast more than once
>have the words "child rapist" in your name

also those handicapped mumble rap phrases (said by probably someone who deserves no actual respect no less) is the equivalent of forgetwads using memes in an argument as damage control when they're cornered

>be kidalex
>call someone a child enthusiast more than once
>have the words "child rapist" in your name
I think that's the point

I think it's also a part of the joke that his name has 'Child Rapist' and he occasionally quotes and posts music by 6ix 9ine because he was sentenced to 4 years of probation for "using a child in a loveual performance", whatever that means
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/tekashi-6ix9ine-probation-747879/

This account of his is entirely based around rap/hip-hop, tribal/black sterotypes, and quoting rappers

But everything else like being a stalker, spying on people, and posting other people's business are actually just who he is

also those handicapped mumble rap phrases (said by probably someone who deserves no actual respect no less) is the equivalent of forgetwads using memes in an argument as damage control when they're cornered
its probably because you arent with the stuffs because you aint ride ever since.