Author Topic: Who plays TF2?  (Read 9496 times)

If ya do post your stats!

...alright I admit that these scores are messed up sometimes and aren't really a good indicator of skill.  My demoman best score is a result of screwing around, the rest is about right. 

Play TF2? Post przz.

Ok no idea wtf is up with that, it just goes to the main steam ID.  TF2 stats on the side, I guess. 

(Yes link is right, before I get smartass comments)

Eh, I used to be better, now I'm kinda rusty.  The insane spy score is from months back, doubt I could do that again, especially since everyone spy checks like crazy now.

Also Partizan wanted me to post his stats.

[KCIK] Vert|Zer0: why
[KCIK] Partizan: Because we are a clan and you need to show how awesome we are

Works for me.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 06:23:19 PM by Mojo »

I do.
Stats here.
I got the 88 points as spy while doing crap whit SanTing :D

Nice.  Hm..30 hours as spy, eh?  Do you still play it most?  Because it sure as hell is a lot harder now than it was in beta and the first few months.

wait, can you add blockland to steam?

@TCxxx: You can add Blocklands exe to your game list manually

Ontopic: I can't post my stats, that's unfair D: This topic should not ask for your stats when it's impossible for you to be able to.

Omg, YES. I love steam and blockland. Add them together and you can't fail.

Omg, YES. I love steam and blockland. Add them together and you can't fail.
...If by can't fail you mean having less systems resources for some stuffty program manger, then yes...you can't fail... Personally i hate steam, but love valves games.... *emo*

What the hell. I some how have over 100 points in 1 kill for my demoman. How can you reset your stats?

Omg your name is Nick L and mine is too omgwtf.

@Cogizio: Launch the game, check your stats in the menu and there should be a reset option.  Not exactly sure what it looks like but it's there.  That is really messed up, though the stats are known to glitch sometimes.

@ Spenny: Holy crap.  :cookieMonster: :cookie:  On an unrelated note, is your username a reference to Kenny vs. Spenny or something totally different?

hmmm...I dont see the reset button.