The war on fake news | 50+ targeted in lawsuit.

Poll

Do you trust the Mainstream Media?

Yes
11 (40.7%)
No
16 (59.3%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: The war on fake news | 50+ targeted in lawsuit.  (Read 6892 times)

Yeah, so you're basing this on purely personal experiences?
no im saying that anyone who wears a make america great again hat is a loving entitled degenerate lol. anyone who walks around with attire that sports any sort of political opinion of any sort is handicapped and deserves to have their face caved in on the pavement like the entitled cunt they are.

anyone who define their image or personality by political statements is a walking joke

I was about to complain about how the poll doesn’t have a middle option, but I just realized who the OP is, so not much of a point in taking this thread too seriously.

no im saying that anyone who wears a make america great again hat is a loving entitled degenerate lol. anyone who walks around with attire that sports any sort of political opinion of any sort is handicapped and deserves to have their face caved in on the pavement like the entitled cunt they are.

anyone who define their image or personality by political statements is a walking joke
Jesus dude, what the hell is your issue? I understand you're left leaning, but this is over line.

Some people like to express their political standings and things they believe in in general, some do it via their attire, some people more than others. How dare people express themselves?!?

Jesus dude, what the hell is your issue? I understand you're left leaning, but this is over line.

Some people like to express their political standings and things they believe in in general, some do it via their attire, some people more than others. How dare people express themselves?!?
its more a commentary on people who base their personality, friends, and life around political opinions and squabbling

matthew what would be your ideal united states if you could have it your way

you’re a literal pusillanimous individual if you actually think that people should be beaten for wearing MAGA hats, but of course you are a prime example of THUG LIFE.

I get it when you say people are handicapped for wearing Hillary/MAGA items but for people to be beaten for it, its like you’re saying now i can beat brothers whom wear supreme or Gucci

damn phantos just went sicko mode

Companies like CNN caused riots when they claimed a white officer shot an innocent black kid. They ran with this bullstuff until riots started breaking out.

CNN needs to be held responsible for the riots they cause with their stuff.

Also the story CNN covered was bullstuff because in reality it was a black officer that shot a grown ass black guy who aimed a gun at the police officer.

its more a commentary on people who base their personality, friends, and life around political opinions and squabbling
Suggesting that people who have politics play a big role in their life need their heads caved in is pretty ridiculous. Also, he said nothing about squabbling.

no im saying that anyone who wears a make america great again hat is a loving entitled degenerate lol.
Wow, it sure would be a damn shame if you went ahead and made the most hypocritical statement right aft-

anyone who walks around with attire that sports any sort of political opinion of any sort is handicapped and deserves to have their face caved in on the pavement like the entitled cunt they are.
WHOA, anyone who doesn't shove their controversial political opinions in the closet deserves to have their face caved in? Wow, that sounds like an entitled degenerate thing to say.

your code doesnt work matthew
that will be all

Matthew’s stupidity aside, they’ve got a very strong case as far as defamation goes(hard cases to win) against the majority of the listed parties, because they are not public figures.

this has to be the most hypocritical witchhunt in history

So going after news firms for libel and defamation is a witch hunt and hypocritical? You sound STOOPID

im not saying the media is to be excused for what they did. but its not like the people involved didnt know what they were setting themselves up for.

what even is this stuff what'd I come back to

your code doesnt work matthew
that will be all

Obviously it won't work, because it's example code. you need to write your own code, plagiarism isn't tolerated in the Programming Industry as it is in journalism.

Also it's been a while since I've written java.