The war on fake news | 50+ targeted in lawsuit.

Poll

Do you trust the Mainstream Media?

Yes
11 (40.7%)
No
16 (59.3%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: The war on fake news | 50+ targeted in lawsuit.  (Read 6666 times)

you’re a literal pusillanimous individual if you actually think that people should be beaten for wearing MAGA hats, but of course you are a prime example of THUG LIFE.
people should be beaten for wearing leftist attire too like those loving shirts that say 'forget Annoying Orange' or 'im a feminist' and other stuff. anyone who does anything that is supposed to prompt a political statement without actually being needed or prompted in the first place is a piece of stuff. nobody cares about your political opinion until you're actually asked to express it
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 03:28:45 PM by PhantOS »

people should be beaten for wearing leftist attire too like those loving shirts that say 'forget Annoying Orange' or 'im a feminist' and other stuff
you’re a literal pusillanimous individual if you actually think that people should be beaten for wearing MAGA hats "shirts that say 'forget Annoying Orange' or 'im a feminist'", but of course you are a prime example of THUG LIFE.

If your only answer to any political conversation is a punch in the face or a roundhouse kick, then you're about on par with cuck norris, IE the type of people you want to beat into the ground.

you could use a little forgetin roughing up too master matthew, maybe it would help realign your crooked brain cells or whats left of them. or maybe it would knock your eyes back into 2020 vision so you could actually learn to read what my post says without strawmanning it.

nowhere did i say people in political discussions should be assaulted. i said people who make political statements should, especially unwarranted political statements that absolutely nobody loving asked for
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 03:32:25 PM by PhantOS »

you could use a little forgetin roughing up too master matthew, maybe it would help realign your crooked brain cells or whats left of them. or maybe it would knock your eyes back into 2020 vision so you could actually learn to read what my post says without strawmanning it.

nowhere did i say people in political discussions should be assaulted. i said people who make political statements should, especially unwarranted political statements that absolutely nobody loving asked for

political statements start political discussions. There is no difference. Even if there was, your call to violence is disgusting and immoral.

political statements start political discussions. There is no difference. Even if there was, your call to violence is disgusting and immoral.
you're a loving cuck master matthew

the amount of logical fallacies in this thread are palpable

the amount of logical fallacies in this thread are palpable
that's a nice fallacy you got there pal

the forget is fake news and why does it give you a boner

the forget is fake news and why does it give you a boner

Fake news is apparently anything that doesn't come out of the Fox News network.

Also, how can you "not trust mainstream media", but then believe THIS mainstream media? Are you that one sided?

Fake news is apparently anything that doesn't come out of the Fox News network.

Also, how can you "not trust mainstream media", but then believe THIS mainstream media? Are you that one sided?
Xd gotim

Ffs. The TV news media has lied thousands of times. Yes even Fox which is now selling out to Disney.

90% of all tv news channels just report facts and events and do nothing else but they're all fake or something. cnn is the only 'real news' despite the fact that they aren't even a news site they're just an opinion forum

Like only master Matthew can think that an article that describes a real event with as much accuracy as possible and shares absolutely no opinions is fake. But some random guy giving an entire essay on why he thinks satanists and Democrats are in cahoots to destroy Western Civilization is apparently the most trustworthy source of news
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 11:07:25 AM by PhantOS »