The war on fake news | 50+ targeted in lawsuit.

Poll

Do you trust the Mainstream Media?

Yes
11 (40.7%)
No
16 (59.3%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Author Topic: The war on fake news | 50+ targeted in lawsuit.  (Read 6849 times)

best case scenario: kid gets martyred for idiots, by idiots, and to idiots

You have literally no idea what you're talking about and you only wrote that out because you thought it sounded smart and poignant

You guys act like news sites haven't been sued out of existence before. Remember Gawker? I bet the forget not, because they got ruined for being full of stuff and someone finally took them to task for it. You guys are acting like nothing will change if people actually start winning lawsuits against these media sites. They'll either continue to bleed money from libel suits or bleed money from viewership loss, as you already see happening with how many of them have been laying off large percentages of their staff.

At this point you guys are eschewing common sense just to get a few chuckles out of Matthew's dumbassery

but if you want to see it, search for it.
the "i don't actually know if i'm right and i'm scared to check" maneuver

countless generals employ it, but to ill success

? why double post the same post as a quote? are you trying to channel lord tony?

Did you call for me?

no, i was memeing matthew

that said, this didnt pan out that much did it, surprise surprise

no, i was memeing matthew

that said, this didnt pan out that much did it, surprise surprise

"Legal processes are slow just you wait we'll get him"

imagine thinking this will go anywhere

matthew buddy you need some character development or like. a hobby

imagine thinking this will go anywhere
huh, I've been saying this exact same thing about the Collusion Witch Hunt for the past 2 years.

huh, I've been saying this exact same thing about the Collusion Witch Hunt for the past 2 years.

and surprise, they're just as wrong as you are. or you're just as wrong as they are.