Apex Legends - Season 2 :)

Author Topic: Apex Legends - Season 2 :)  (Read 15866 times)

instead of using this as an easy way to brag about your controller "skill", prove it and upload some gameplay, friend. I want to see those janky controller movements you use to apparently clutch with while sleeping.
bitch i havent even played 1 round of apex yeti can play uber-nerd too, i was top 200 black ops 2 ps3 (3000 combined CoD hours (rip highschool lmfao)), IMO more merit than that "Halo" game but that's subjective. i had a scuf controller and kontrol freek thumbsticks. i was 14. gtfo.
i still realized mouse+kb is miles better, and it didnt take those 1000 hours of CS:GO and achieving LEM rank to realize this, i literally already knew this as a loving highschool CoD kid
I won two games in a row yesterday, again, with multiple kills! How on Earth could I be so lucky? Must be my 6 gorillion dollar controller with built in aimbot.

Halo is objectively more skill based, much slower kill times and Halo 5 introduced a lot more advanced movement options than COD offers (besides advanced warfare).

You missed the entire point of my post. I'll spell it out for you; the point of my post was not to brag about my 'skill', the point of my post is that me and others can do just fine if not better (like in my case) with a controller than with K+M. I really don't care if you think I'm as good at Halo as I say I am or whatever, don't think so highly of yourself.

Lmfao you dont even have to buy an Elite controller to jump and aim at the same time, I've been using bumper jumper ever since Titanfall 2 came out. Xbox lets you rebind controls on a global format.
That's a good idea honestly, I am used to just using the standard jump button (A on XBOX). I used a paddle on an elite controller to be able to crouch while moving+shooting at people in Halo 5. Doing that without a paddle was god damn impossible lol

did you even read what i said? Titanfall 2 isnt even ON ps3 and xbox 360. elite controllers didnt exist when i was a console gamer, so yes, we HAD to buy third party overpriced controllers for backpedals.
He is talking about Titanfall 2 because it is relevant to Apex Legends, no clue why you're relishing in the past. We're discussing now, not 6+ years ago.

NEW GUN TODAY, HAVOC ENERGY ASSAULT RIFLE: https://twitter.com/i/status/1097982285469503488

According to some stuff I saw, it can have two firing modes if you have a select fire hopup. It's DPS is also ridiculous, at 202 or so. I assuming it's going to be like an R-99 in close range. It's reload is pretty slow, at around 3.2 seconds or something.

you can do "just fine" with a controller if youre a casual gamer. not better than mouse+kb. you can say mean things in every sentence of your posts all you want and win as many apex legends matches as you want (you sound like you play 10 matches a day) but it still doesn't change what every person with a brain thinks.

Halo is objectively more skill based, much slower kill times and Halo 5 introduced a lot more advanced movement options than COD offers (besides advanced warfare).
lol age gap, Halo 5 isnt Halo, Halo 3 was the last good Halo. CoD Black Ops 2 was before Ghosts, which is the one that introduced the movement garbage

no clue why you're relishing in the past. We're discussing now, not 6+ years ago.
youre the one who brought up Halo 5, dipstuff

also, post some gameplay edgelord you blab a lot but show no proof
you clearly want to die on this hill, too. so im done with this debate.
thanks for making it easier for mouse+kb players
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 08:53:59 AM by sleep »

Lmao imagine being this pious

how many controller friends are on this website

edit: finally did play Apex btw, you can clearly tell in a melee fight when someone has a controller, they cant turn around for stuff
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 11:57:05 AM by sleep »

you can do "just fine" with a controller if youre a casual gamer. not better than mouse+kb. you can say mean things in every sentence of your posts all you want and win as many apex legends matches as you want (you sound like you play 10 matches a day) but it still doesn't change what every person with a brain thinks.
lol age gap, Halo 5 isnt Halo, Halo 3 was the last good Halo. CoD Black Ops 2 was before Ghosts, which is the one that introduced the movement garbage
youre the one who brought up Halo 5, dipstuff

you clearly want to die on this hill, too. so im done with this debate.
This is your issue, you think your opinion is galactic law. Not everyone preforms better on other peripherals compared to what they're used to. And you're the one flinging insults and being combative. From the very start you presented yourself as an ass, and all I've been trying to explain to you I do better with specific peripherals and no amount of practice with the other peripherals has made me better. But no, you're missing my point entirely and taking my Halo example as me trying to show you up and act smug and egotistical when I talk about my latest achievements in the game.

Yes I brought up Halo, but my point was that I do well and much better than a controller - not that I'm better than you and that you should get down on both knees and your gaming achievements will never compare to mine. You're taking this way too seriously. You're 20 something years old, act like it. If you don't like a peripheral you need to just not use it, not go around telling everyone who likes said peripheral they're idiots and act like you're king of their castle because you use a *in your eyes* superior peripheral.

how many controller friends are on this website

edit: finally did play Apex btw, you can clearly tell in a melee fight when someone has a controller, they cant turn around for stuff
Can you just get over yourself? Some people like controllers, some people like using a mouse and keyboard. Why do you care so much?

since when is mouse and keyboard being superior an opinion, mr bones brought up pro players in his first reply. he might have moved the goalpost 5 times but i have been talking in terms of what is objectively the best for FPS, it's mouse and keyboard.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 03:45:52 PM by sleep »

since when is mouse and keyboard being superior an opinion, mr bones brought up pro players in his first reply. he might have moved the goalpost 5 times but i have been talking in terms of what is objectively the best for FPS, it's mouse and keyboard.
Yes, I was making the point that some pro players don't use what you think is the objective best, because peripherals are a personal preference.

Can you just get over yourself? Some people like controllers, some people like using a mouse and keyboard. Why do you care so much?
Because it's Donnie lol

Yes, I was making the point that some pro players don't use what you think is the objective best, because peripherals are a personal preference.
there is not a single pro player in the world that will win with a controller up against a keyboard and mouse, unless it has aim assist as heavy as fortnite does. keyboard and mouse is objectively better than controllers because in any game (except maybe fortnite) the keyboard and mouse would win against controller. Then even in fortnite, you would have the benefit of more keys and key macros, again making mouse and keyboard objectively better than controller. your arm has more accuracy than your thumb, making you more precise. this is and has been my point the entire time, i'm not arguing about what you are using casually.
you can do "just fine" with a controller if youre a casual gamer.

Because it's Donnie lol
you are just as vulgar in your posts towards me, and are also still replying to this argument. how are you any different?

You're 20 something years old, act like it.
I'll spell it out for you;
Is that really how you think? I bet you've been outplayed by a controller user plenty of times but didn't realize it, or if you did you seem like the type to make some stuff excuse.
You sound like a sore loser and sound pretty full of yourself for essentially stating you're better than all controller users.
get off your highhorse man, you also managed to be sarcastic like 5 times in these replies wtf.

edit: discording you because clearly we aren't talking about the same thing & forget msg boards
« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 05:12:19 PM by sleep »

So fellas how’s the Havok

So fellas how’s the Havok

Pretty good
People say it's bad w/o a turbocharger but that's rly loving dumb
If you spin it up while taking a corner on someone you can dump the clip and do decent damage
Spread is pretty tight, recoil is fair, the select fire mode lets you do a charged shot that can do decent burst damage if you land the shots
It's a good addition to the game, the only thing I don't like are the legendary skins, rly undercooked in comparison to the other weapons'

Because it's Donnie lol
Oh lord, it's Donnie? I didn't know that, no wonder.

toothed deer commits forum Self Delete and comes back 5 minutes later part 5: hootaloo in space

anyways what's everyone's favorite legend? i'm pretty fond of pathfinder and gibby. haven't played much bloodhound but their abilities are pretty handy when used properly.