Author Topic: Apex Legends - Season 2 :)  (Read 15849 times)

The game can still be good
Gameplay hasn't went to stuff a la Fortnite, it's still fun, but it's boring for many people bc a lot of people expect games like that to be providing new ways to play and new goals to work towards
The BP was lackluster, but even worse, the whole season is a big fat meh, they blew their load at the start and that's all they had. TBH I doubt there's a full crew on Apex now. They're prob working on that Star Wars game

The Star Wars team is an entirely different group of people in Respawn. They just posted an address saying that they even pushed Titanfall plans back to focus on Apex. Respawn has always been a quality over quantity approach, and have said as much before Apex even launched (and soon after). Fortnite has people working 100hr weeks to print content into its technicolor vomit.

Respawn had a problem in Titanfall 2 of pushing out balance updates that ended up making things worse because of the lack of time to polish and test their changes. This time around they want to make sure the changes they implement are substantial and positive.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 03:09:52 PM by Vigil »

i just wish the skins weren't stuff and they updated it more. fortnite did a great job with its frequent updates but the devs at apex said they don't want to make frequent updates but instead make large updates over long period of time. (which so far none of the updates have been 'big' like they promised)

so the tf2 update model

i just wish the skins weren't stuff and they updated it more. fortnite did a great job with its frequent updates but the devs at apex said they don't want to make frequent updates but instead make large updates over long period of time. (which so far none of the updates have been 'big' like they promised)
Yeah, took them over a month to what - take two bullets out of the revolver, and thats it? Pathfinders hitbox is still broken, ingame voicechat is still crap quality, people still crashing and stuff

thank god this gibraltar carried us

bruh i spammed matches this weekend but i just couldnt manage it was either get eaten up at the start or find yourself in the middle of an un-ending amount of squads. kraber is busted op btw

play with us if u want to win

play with us if u want to win
I would have already asked if it wasnt for

also i realized when checking this I was on a 130 ping data server this entire time instead of 10 ping amsterdam

Game gonna die.
honestly i agree. they aren't putting out enough updates because ea are cheap bastards.

ea are cheap bastards.

Its not EA, this is literally entirely Respawn's decision

yeah... um.... thats what i totally meant..

WTF i was watching the VA video and Bloodhound is canonically non binary

canon is handicapped, how can Bloodhound be nonbinary if we don't even know whats under the mask dumb as forget might as well just kept the default "ooh nobody knows"

anyway is this game still kicking bc none of my friends play it anymore

being non binary has nothing to do with how you look like baby. i actually would say hiding under a dumb mask is non-binary culture though.

i havent heard any characters refer to each other with pronouns but am gonna keep an ear out for 'they's.