Apex Legends - Season 2 :)

Author Topic: Apex Legends - Season 2 :)  (Read 15854 times)

I liked bloodhound’s design right from the start, and how amazingly androgynous they made them sound. I mean, to me, I think the whole non-binary thing is just a tag/label/descriptor for someone who probably just considers themselves just a “being” in servitude to something greater (all-father, the gods, etc).

i bet bloodhound has really huge tits

All-Father grant me tits.

this is the first BR game that my friends quit sooner than me i wish either it had gotten more love or players werent so spoiled with update schedules

I’m slowly hating competitive shooters cause I loving suck and aren’t improving

I’m slowly hating competitive shooters cause I loving suck and aren’t improving
feel the same way. my issue is that i am never calm whenever i play anything competitive and being calm is the only thing that makes me remotely good.

feel the same way. my issue is that i am never calm whenever i play anything competitive and being calm is the only thing that makes me remotely good.

Ye I can do pretty well in single player and aim training games, but the moment I do MP I croak. I want to blame my stuffass internet but that's only a fraction of the issue.

game is not dead 😠

please guys somebody what do you think of wattson please the game isnt dead i swear

does this game have a solo mode yet