Borderlands 3 Badass-thread [Gameplay reveal live now] [September 13th]

Author Topic: Borderlands 3 Badass-thread [Gameplay reveal live now] [September 13th]  (Read 7404 times)

I'm not offended by your opinion, I'm not too much of a fan of Borderlands myself. But the fact that you go into pretty much every thread and talk about how you hate whatever that thread is about because it's you think it is factually bad is just a bit pretentious, you know?
going to a thread that you like and talking about how much you like it is as pretentious as going to a thread you dislike and talking about how much you dislike it

because i can.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should

Express your distaste, say you hate the game, go ahead, but it's unnecessary and absolute overkill when you feel the need to write paragraph after paragraph about something you hate and mock those who like something you don't

If you feel the need to express your hatred for something by insulting people, writing entire essays, and enforcing your opinion, then keep it to yourself

w h a t 's happenjing in this thread
The weapons look rlly good and more varied and i like how animated the characters are.  the enviroments look rlly cool too
im hype

I just don't want any of our peeps to die
Looks like it takes place a few years later 'cause Tiny Tina is slightly less tiny

Rhys from the TellTale game is also here, but he grew a mustache

are any of the borderlands games worth playin solely for the co op factor or nah

yeah I saw that, I'm hyped. I hope the other characters pop up too.

Dude's moustache looks goofy as forget though, classic Borderlands

somehow im not surprised you would play anarchy mechromancer either. literally the worst possible build in the game too. if you had a braincell for every shot landed you'd definitely have like one braincell
i have played every character -_-

are any of the borderlands games worth playin solely for the co op factor or nah

I dont remember much about the first one but I know 2 has some pretty kick ass raid bosses to do w/ your boys

i have played every character -_-
then you'd know by now that psycho is the superior class

I dont remember much about the first one but I know 2 has some pretty kick ass raid bosses to do w/ your boys
rad

Why does what class you play as matter anyway? You can beat the game with any character, just play whatever you like that fits your play style

If you pick the "superior" class just because they're superior, then of course you're not gonna have any fun with the game because you can just overpower any enemies you come across

Duke Nukem Forever is the best game Gearbox has ever made... no wait. Aliens: Colonial Marines is better!
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 09:56:05 PM by cblock360 »

as long as they keep Anthony Burch in his cuck shed I'll give it a shot