queeba's 1.14.1 vanilla minecraft server - offline

Author Topic: queeba's 1.14.1 vanilla minecraft server - offline  (Read 6539 times)

username: Macgyvver

two v's, don't mistype.

I'll def join when I get home, my username is cubbyguy123

« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 08:29:37 PM by Mr Queeba »

Let's start this birch.

NAMO IS Rekto

The name is Critawakets. Just "Critawakets".

could u add ChefRickcellent he’s my friend and he might play when im helping him move apartments next week

i'm considering downgrading the server to 1.14 pre-release 5 (the last pre-release of 1.14, which does not have the chunk bug), hosting the server, and then upgrading the server to 1.14.1 as soon as it releases (which from what i heard from a tweet by dinnerbone should be released "very shortly" but it's been some time and it hasn't been released yet). should we do so, or should we keep waiting?

what else changed from pre release to full?
i think i'd rather just wait, but i don't mind either

what else changed from pre release to full?
i think i'd rather just wait, but i don't mind either
feature wise they are the same, the official release just has some minor bugfixes and tweaks I'd guess

my minecraft name is Snaked_Snake (same as here)

i wish optifine worked on 1.14

i have downgraded the server to 1.14 pre-release 5.
if you are using the official launcher, follow this guide to install this version of the game: https://minecraft.gamepedia.com/Tutorials/How_to_install_a_snapshot
if you are using multimc, select "add instance", check "snapshots" in the list of filters, and select "1.14 pre-release 5"
going to host soon, here is the current whitelist: Rekto, ChefRickcellent, 16_Bit, Brian_The_Guy, phflack, Pixel__, Macgyvver, Conan_Buchanan, Snaked_Snake, CubbyGuy123, PsychoPandaa, TheGIofMA, dookie_supreme, Zenyatta11, CRITAWAKETS
a more up to date whitelist can be found in op
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 11:50:33 AM by Mr Queeba »