Author Topic: queeba's 1.14.1 vanilla minecraft server - offline  (Read 6541 times)

Did this server die already?

Did this server die already?
For the most part, it's just been me, Queeba and GI after the first few times the server was hosted, and i recently became too sick to play, not sure why anyone else stopped playing, i guess they had lives or something to tend to (eww)

Queeba's already setting up the portal to The End though, we just need more Ender Pearls

i'd hop in but i dont have forgetin minecraft pc

we have found all the ender eyes to defeat the dragon
get on gamers, go to -1494 -917
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 08:00:02 PM by Mr Queeba »

honestly the only thing stopping me from joining is not wanting to forget about with installing an old version

also wanting a few mods but too lazy to figure out how to make a modpack

honestly the only thing stopping me from joining is not wanting to forget about with installing an old version

also wanting a few mods but too lazy to figure out how to make a modpack
this is why i was afraid of hosting a pre release
it isn't hard to install tbh, creating a new profile in the official launcher using the pre-release 5 snapshot is real easy - see the guide in op
1.14.1 is on the horizon so if you want to wait you can just do so instead
regarding modded mc, it's planned :^)
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 08:23:42 PM by Mr Queeba »

this is why i was afraid of hosting a pre release
it isn't hard to install tbh, creating a new profile in the official launcher using the pre-release 5 snapshot is real easy - see the guide in op
1.14.1 is on the horizon so if you want to wait you can just do so instead
regarding modded mc, it's planned :^)
ya im waiting for the stability fix

ye but r u going to install only the mods i like?????? thats the real question here

ya im waiting for the stability fix

ye but r u going to install only the mods i like?????? thats the real question here
i typically choose mods that people like/use in general

btw, we killed the dragon!!! (split into 2 posts because i accidentally doubleposted, oops)

gonna take down the server, was fun
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 09:23:24 PM by Mr Queeba »

The winning blow to the dragon was dealt by cblock360

I was gonna do a leaping jump off of one of the towers and kill the dragon as it flew at me, but cblock got it with one last arrow and ruined what would have been the most epic Minecraft moment ever

Not cool, man

For the most part, it's just been me, Queeba and GI after the first few times the server was hosted, and i recently became too sick to play, not sure why anyone else stopped playing, i guess they had lives or something to tend to (eww)

Queeba's already setting up the portal to The End though, we just need more Ender Pearls
I woulda played more but it was mostly hosted at 11pm and later in UK times.

when Cappy had a server it was always up AND during Christmas break so its just a timing issue

we up after a bit of a hiatus (gotta play mc on it's 10th anniversary) and since 1.14.1 is out the server has been upgraded to that
you can now play using the latest mc version
edit: offline for tonight, was fun
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 10:27:40 PM by Mr Queeba »

we up after a bit of a hiatus (gotta play mc on it's 10th anniversary) and since 1.14.1 is out the server has been upgraded to that
you can now play using the latest mc version
edit: offline for tonight, was fun
do the wither do the wither

put this back up and add me with my username please ok thanks