If you like censorship and you know it clap your hands!

Poll

Do you hate and denounce censorship?

Yes
13 (26.5%)
No, because I hate free speech.
3 (6.1%)
No, because I'm Antifa
7 (14.3%)
No, because I'm a Communist
9 (18.4%)
No, because Imma go take a stuff on my cousin's car SO forget YOU!
3 (6.1%)
Well no, but actually yes.
5 (10.2%)
Well yes, but actually no.
4 (8.2%)
What's going on? woah, WOAH!
5 (10.2%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Author Topic: If you like censorship and you know it clap your hands!  (Read 3985 times)

The MSM networks are damn near all of media.
It's pretty much:
Mainstream Media
Alternate Media
Random Boards and Forums.
._.

It's damn near a monopoly. Both on companies and on the people of the United States.

It's damn near a monopoly. Both on companies and on the people of the United States.
please stop you actually are embarrassing yourself and i kinda feel bad

please stop you actually are embarrassing yourself and i kinda feel bad

I post facts and evidence that contradict your claims.
"StOp EmBaRrAsSiNg YoUrSeLf!"

What the forget is happening, what planet is this?

you've become lord tony except loving worse

I post facts and evidence that contradict your claims.
"StOp EmBaRrAsSiNg YoUrSeLf!"

What the forget is happening, what planet is this?
you've posted nothing but actual handicapped drivel because you dont even understand the words he initially wrote, nowhere in your response did you actually demonstrate understanding for what the word "Literature" meant in the context of the argument and you've embarrassed yourself by answering in the most handicapped way possible.

was i verbose enough? do you actually understand words? or are you actually too handicapped to read?

you've posted nothing but actual handicapped drivel because you dont even understand the words he initially wrote, nowhere in your response did you actually demonstrate understanding for what the word "Literature" meant and you've embarrassed yourself by answering in the most handicapped way possible.

was i verbose enough? do you actually understand words? or are you actually too handicapped to read?
And like I said, these 6 companies own nearly all of the "Literature" in the united states.

Believe it or not, not every one of these companies is exclusively on TV and in video form.

And like I said, these 6 companies own nearly all of the "Literature" in the united states.

Believe it or not, not every one of these companies is exclusively on TV and in video form.
please take a moment to refer to the following wikipedia article:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outline_of_political_science

look at all the topics and understand the the realm of political discourse covers hundreds if not thousands of books, articles, movies, and other forms of media that in no way shape or form fall under the umbrella of the current mainstream media. there is literally decades worth of consumable content that has not been "tainted" by your favorite strawman which is the corporations that are in charge of television

please educate yourself

Mainstream Media is not "Literature" and neither is the entirety of the DNC.
LOL you just proved my point you have no knowledge of ideology and political science and just take everything you read from the news and forums

edit: just seen your latest posts - im not talking about TV i'm talking about classic political/ philosophical books of whatever spectrum you want: nietzche, kropotkin, marx, camus etc
« Last Edit: May 06, 2019, 03:18:58 PM by JumboMuffin »

hahaha, master matthew really is Lord Tony with 0 charm

Why did Louis Farrakhan deserve it more than anyone? Lol. Is it cuz hes black???

Have you guys heard of the Amiga ? Crazy software......

master matthew making stuffty political threads whining about "censorship", what else is new?

"Making it impossible for giant tech titans to censor people is just as bad as censorship, sorry kiddo."
"Gobermant bayad, alwayz"

Like holy stuff, did you circle-jerk away your last braincell or something?

That makes no sense.

It's hilarious that you cannot respond to anyone without setting up a strawman of their argument