pride decade 202x thread

Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 114985 times)

train never stops you said it. you aren't allowed to stop posting for a day

😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 😳 he posted 😳 😳 😳

Nope, just that you're born and bred into trusting a system and feel no need to investigate it further because you already agree with it. Meanwhile the burden on me to disprove it has been socially engineered to be impossible because it conflicts fundamentally with the system. Science isn't the problem, it's politics.
what are you referring to when you say "the system"? I'm having a hard time understanding you because you are being so vague. Tell me what system you are referring to and why it's wrong

local old man upset at kiss in a cartoon

imagine getting so butthurt you start screaming random things at people over dms

I mean, tbf, clearly it's not random

Ngl the past few days of going back and forth w you ppl is starting to tire me out
took you a whole ass 4 days jesus christ you startes friday night and am readinf this tuesday morning

GET LIFE

This entire forum is filled with furry degenerates like sleep, autistic edgelords like googalini, and virgin republican cucks like Deus Ex. And the worst part is, I’m all three of them.

does you picking me as furry degenerate mean im the worst furry

does you picking me as furry degenerate mean im the worst furry
We are all the worst including foxscotch. Especially foxscotch.

took you a whole ass 4 days jesus christ you startes friday night and am readinf this tuesday morning

GET LIFE

I have to ask, where do you all get this concept that posting online is some big effort? It takes all of 30 seconds to post. It is meaningless. I don't understand this at all

mega mind over here typing all that bullstuff in 30 seconds. is that why its so incoherent?

This entire forum is filled with furry degenerates like sleep, autistic edgelords like googalini, and virgin republican cucks like Deus Ex. And the worst part is, I’m all three of them.
no one asked

20 of those 30 seconds are probably spent looking for the post button