What were your favorite servers that you miss to this day?

Author Topic: What were your favorite servers that you miss to this day?  (Read 9485 times)

xalos solar apocalypse (just b/c i met my man twix, longest friendship)
TBP's falling platform, back when it had the lottery and the lobby + instruments, used to waste alot of time on that server

Heedicalking's Siege is something i miss. I also really liked his slopes TDM.

we literally just hosted it on v20 for 8 whole days
don't play before v21 because i'm not a nostalgia friend

refticus' shotgun challenge.
gets me going

the manly challenge i never got to beat it

Easily the MotE servers. So much creativity on those servers, always looked to them for inspiration.

Or even the old USSR clan.

Zombies in the BluZone (one and two) was really good. I miss Kniaz, man.

:cookieMonster:

Spade's Arcade servers, good times

megazb's/shotty's ZaPT zombie survival (or zapt servers in general i guess)

it was just gsf miami with zapt spawns everywhere and some weapon/vehicle spawns, but it was so much fun to 7th grade me

also one of the earlier servers i joined when I first got a key was slightly similar. It was GSF paradise with L4B, zombie dogs, hydralisks, etc all spawning around the map. It was such a huge map that it was actually impressive that there were that many spawns. People would claim buildings and areas as bases and defend them against any bots that spawned nearby, as well as hostile players. I remember I grouped up with some people and a guy was trying to snipe us with the default rocket launcher from super far away. I wish I had the build saved.

don't play before v21 because i'm not a nostalgia friend
"i miss jorgurs"
"you can still play it"
"nevermind forget you im not a friend"

Jorgur's Dogfight & RPG
Bluzone
Cucumberdude's TDM
Heedicalking TDM/Dogfights
Wizzards & KINEX's Dogfight
Skill4Life's Manly Challenge
Disconnected's Freebuild

obligatory Badspot's Block Party

probably a lot more i used to richard around on a lot but can't remember their names. have a lot of great memories on this game.

Easily the MotE servers. So much creativity on those servers, always looked to them for inspiration.

Or even the old USSR clan.

:cookieMonster:
didn't even see this until i went back through the thread what the forget. where'd you come from lmao

Blackwatch's MERP, Cedieths medieval rp, that apolaypsis metropolis rp.

"i miss jorgurs"
"you can still play it"
"nevermind forget you im not a friend"
was just saying i'm not a weird hipster person who'd rather use old stuff than new but ok

Spade's Arcade servers, good times
Probably my favorite time period of playing Blockland.

I enjoyed coming home from class and working on arcade games with my friends.

Probably my favorite time period of playing Blockland.

I enjoyed coming home from class and working on arcade games with my friends.
thisthisthisthisthisthis

Diggy’s Metropolis was good stuff back in the day. I remember having a high regarded career to the point that I was invited into the walled off upper-class area of the city. Once I moved in and built a home, I switched careers and created a drug lab in my basement and kept it well hidden from the police.
this is my favorite reply