Author Topic: What were your favorite servers that you miss to this day?  (Read 9488 times)

was just saying i'm not a weird hipster person who'd rather use old stuff than new but ok
"oh a forum thread about servers you still miss i should post here"
"if you miss that server why not come play it with us"
"forget you im not a nostalgia hipster i don't miss that server at all!"

Could somebody find me instructions on how to get the server browser to work on v20? I'm craving dogfight like it's heroin.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 10:08:34 PM by Tamaguen »

gamefandan's monster rpg
port's surfing

Could somebody find me instructions on how to get the server browser to work on v20? I'm craving dogfight like it's heroin.
https://b4v21.block.land
badspot will smash your testicular organs into a paste if you host old bl on his master server (aka ban you from using it at all, he did it to Jorgur) so download v20 from there, it comes with client addons to make the game playable in 2019 and script_customms that will let you join v20 servers clientside and please enable it in add-ons when hosting to protect your own balls
it was only up for a week but blocklandrunner is currently making his own slopes tdm, if that doesn't cut it ask us and someone can host it with the original add-ons and save intact
also blg crashes v20 so you gotta stay disconnected from the real world, although a copy of rtb is included and the irc is still up

gamefandan's monster rpg
loving this

reinforcement's base raiders
fab's ctf
zombies in the bluzone

refticus' shotgun challenge.
gets me going

just now read this but forget you and forget refticus