What weapon pack is best for zombies?

Tier Tactical
16 (39%)
Sweps
18 (43.9%)
Gravity Cat's Raycast Weapons
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Black Ops Zombies Stuff I'm Making [Suggestions Wanted]  (Read 28352 times)

I thought it'd be better this way because then the message box won't get in the way of fighting zombies while you buy things.
i don't think dragging the mouse you're already holding is more bothersome than reaching your hand into the depths of the numpad for a gun

i don't think dragging the mouse you're already holding is more bothersome than reaching your hand into the depths of the numpad for a gun
Yeah but you can't fire your gun or really move while the message box is up.

EDIT: Progress.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 09:17:11 PM by jes00 »

Looking good. Anything is better than a text box too

tried some stuff out in bl, would this work with EZM or no because the bots are pretty loving stupid

does it select it from a sort amount of weapons with bricks like random item drops or does it select weapons from the whole item list

does it select it from a sort amount of weapons with bricks like random item drops or does it select weapons from the whole item list
If it’s not it’s own separate thing I’d imagine he’s making it to work using his random item system.

tried some stuff out in bl, would this work with EZM or no because the bots are pretty loving stupid
EZM?
Right now it just selects from all weapons, with a blacklist. I could pretty easily make it work with my addRandomItem mod.

EZM?Right now it just selects from all weapons, with a blacklist. I could pretty easily make it work with my addRandomItem mod.
I assume he means endless zombies mod.

Making lots of great progress. Got the round system and zombie spawning system mostly done.

Making lots of great progress. Got the round system and zombie spawning system mostly done.
will zombies have a pathfinding AI or will they try to run through walls to kill you

will zombies have a pathfinding AI or will they try to run through walls to kill you
Hoping to implement good pathfinding. I don't know of any currently working pathfinding mods. Apparently Slayer's doesn't really work(?)