Latest kidalex ban

Author Topic: Latest kidalex ban  (Read 16236 times)

Could someone just remove the malicious code and reupload it as their own?
can we get an anti-hrt item that sets anyone whose name is transmission friend to their original usernames

can we get an anti-hrt item that sets anyone whose name is transmission friend to their original usernames
call it testosterone shots

people acting like complete and utter handicaps/spergs isn't an excuse to release stuff like kidalex has and that's the bottom line
i like it how you automatically assumed the people on the list did something to get included on that list lol

i like it how you automatically assumed the people on the list did something to get included on that list lol

Most of the people on that list hardly even (or straight up dont) post, or do anything much in the way of antagonizing someone to do this.

Most of the people on that list hardly even (or straight up dont) post, or do anything much in the way of antagonizing someone to do this.
^
idk all of them but ik pecon and ike are chill

^
idk all of them but ik pecon and ike are chill
noedit: i thought ike was on the list for some reason

man I hate that ike guy

man I hate that ike guy
u just hate him because he isnt a dinosuar

Im honestly completely confused as to why Kidalex even did this along with the list of people.

First of all, people like Conan basically download new addons just to take a look at their code and maybe give some tips to the mod author.

And the list of people honestly doesnt make too much sense like why is Port on there.

yeah people always dig into cs files of new add-ons you can't place a user renaming script and expect people to not see it in 5 seconds

>expecting kidalex to think

greentexting

i need more hrt pills