Author Topic: Gautier00 - Plagiarism and Intellectual Theft  (Read 34701 times)

Wouldn't you get annoyed? Zapk is a handicap who never learns. He's destroyed groups of friends with his mental degeneracy and aside from being a funny little stuff to laugh at or with, he's no friend of mine or within my circles. He's a toxic little stuffmuffin.
I remember you now!! Hey Miku. You probably don't remember me, which is fine. Was in stufflordds discord for a while, talked a couple times. Was a while ago now.

like... this is just starting to get to the point where i think you're the transmission alter ego of zapk or kochie or something. you know alot of info on zapk, ballhole and seemingly everything a non-forumer shouldn't. unless you're the really, really close friend of zapk or some stuff and share his hatred of fat rat kochie i think you're an alt chief
Nope, they're actually telling the truth. Miku/Aliph was a friend in stufflords old discord. This was a couple years ago now if I recall right. She's not ZapK

mr. bones already confirmed their actual identity but i can guarantee this is nothing like how ana would respond

mr. bones already confirmed their actual identity but i can guarantee this is nothing like how ana would respond
Ana=Miku?

I've been summoned from my grave. I'm still Kochieboy, I've never made an alt and probably never will.

Time to go back to sleep. See y'all next millennia.

Good to see the thread derailed.

back on topic, Gautier deleted the soundcloud music and the guy behind the 'remix' reuploaded it to their own soundcloud.
Smooth.

The funniest part is that I just know he's waiting for the thread to derail to start doing the same stuff again like no one is going to find out because the drama got off-topic for like a day. Goofy as forget.

it seems like this wont stop unless jayce wipes his name and accounts and starts fresh. cant force a random internet stranger to change unless they themselves want to. no amount of pressure from people he actively ignores will result in anything, the only thing that might change him is if his entire friendgroup collectively pressures him, and thats unlikely to happen via this drama thread and exposing him

his group seems to be largely aware of these actions, and those who care have likely already distanced themselves from him. i dont think much more can be done until gautier himself chooses to change his behavior.

I remember you now!! Hey Miku. You probably don't remember me, which is fine. Was in stufflordds discord for a while, talked a couple times. Was a while ago now.
Nope, they're actually telling the truth. Miku/Aliph was a friend in stufflords old discord. This was a couple years ago now if I recall right. She's not ZapK

Yep not a lick of memory. Good to see you tho I guess.

Yep not a lick of memory. Good to see you tho I guess.
Is that whole group still a thing, or no more?

guess who is jayce's number one listener on his soundcloud

Welp, time to enter this stuffter.

To put it plain and simple, you've just been nothing short of an annoyance, Gautier. They say that imitation is the best form of flattery, but that's not an excuse to copy every legitimate thing and concept whom you're trying imitate. Like god man, stop. You're denying literally everything that's been proven time and again.

I legit thought you were an okay guy the minor few times I actually jumped onto your server.

And then, on the flipside, you bitch at your friends for not being active, abuse them and manipulate for your own personal gain, and ban them if they don't agree with your opinion or do what you ask? If you ain't at a low point right about now(Which you should probably be waaaaaaaay downward), I really pity you.

All because you can't get it through your dense skull that you're creeping on a typical guy that just makes content and enjoys his free time on a sub-par lego game. Like sheesh.

I doubt he came here just to deal with a creativity-deprived leech such as yourself.