pride month 5 thread

Poll

which blockland emote is getting the best head?

Cookie Monster
11 (42.3%)
Panda
5 (19.2%)
NES
10 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: pride month 5 thread  (Read 19544 times)

What do u want me to call them, they sure as hell aint women

if they look and act and want to be a woman then at that point thats just a woman

if they look and act and want to be a woman then at that point thats just a woman
I do not even know if this is bait or not.. Guys what the heck..

man why are you telling us your super interesting and insightful opinions? you know who would really benefit from hearing these epic views??? your family. your peers. anyone you personally know. what do we have to contribute to your cause? if you feel so strongly on this stop telling us mister. tell all your teachers. please

it is not bait

ill take the bait, why arent they women?

reminder that you're arguing with a homestuck fan

reminder that you're arguing with a homestuck fan
post-canon roxy homestuck transitions to male :cookieMonster: (purportedly; i haven't read homestuck since the green skull people were introduced)

ill take the bait, why arent they women?
Literally just mentally ill men playing pretend and wearing dresses, not sure how people think they're womyn

you know how you've been eyeing that cute girl since the beginning of the school year? well whisper these magical words into her ears and I am certain you will be swimming in pusillanimous individual my guy
Trans women aren't women

actually, don't just do it to her. whisper to all of the cute girls in your school these sweet hythms and I swear it'll be smooth sailing. we'll all be jealous of your accomplishment. please do it curse you pleasee

wish i could be swimming in man pusillanimous individual but all i got is my own :panda:

stuff damp you’re hot as hell when you’re laying down the law like that

yeah ok but who is getting the best head though

drydess did you bring the lube. curse you is going to need it for all of his celebration love

do not under any circumstances use Astroglide Diamond Silicone Gel
it smells nasty and it sticks forever and it wouldn't wash off the goddamn tub floor and it doesn't even lubricate at all i don't know what the forget it's for