pride month 5 thread

Poll

which blockland emote is getting the best head?

Cookie Monster
11 (42.3%)
Panda
5 (19.2%)
NES
10 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: pride month 5 thread  (Read 19665 times)

lmao this topic is a good way to setup an starfish list rly quickly. same with the other one

shoot im always forgettin halloween is a capital crime hardcore style

caredful or your gonna get in kenkos ass list

it's not like there's anything to get out or your stuff-for-brains posts so the outcome is the same either way, maybe try posting something worth reading if you're going to whinge about it

like... every single post now you make is either being angry or clutching at pearls. Why do you even come here anymore? It can't be fun baiting people considering how you get yourself worked up in these arguments and ragequit after awhile lol

I bet you'd like to clutch my big black pearls homo stacean

Kenko i'm sorry for being a turf please remove me from your starfish list

too late your banned from bergle and the blokcland content archievrs discord : /

lol, if I had to choose between not showering regularly and thinking I was born in the wrong body and chopping my richard off bc of it... w e w lad
this is the funniest stuff cause i used to avoid showering for weeks cause i was dissociating all the time from dysphoria and it was awful
if i had to choose between being so disconnected from my body 24/7 that i didn't care that i smelled like a greasy onion and actually giving a stuff about my appearance bc i'm capable of being happy with it then obviously i choose the latter lmao

also reminder that the richards get turned inside out, not chopped off, and a good chunk of trans people choose not to have any surgeries

What the forget?? PLEASE UNBAN ME KENKO, I'M SORRY.

you one of them brothers who aint wash yo ass or under your balls because you think its gay

What the forget?? PLEASE UNBAN ME KENKO, I'M SORRY.

its ok i got bannd there too : /

>he didn't have a response

you one of them brothers who aint wash yo ass or under your balls because you think its gay

quick aside my dad told me washing underwear fresh out the package was gay?? That is the weirdest thing he's ever told me, I still can't stop thinking about it

also reminder that the richards get turned inside out, not chopped off, and a good chunk of trans people choose not to have any surgeries

Do you really think this is helping your case LOL