pride month 5 thread

Poll

which blockland emote is getting the best head?

Cookie Monster
11 (42.3%)
Panda
5 (19.2%)
NES
10 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: pride month 5 thread  (Read 19573 times)

Did you know that no matter how many clothing meant for the opposite demographic you wear you are still a guy/girl? Did you also know that you are actually allowed to where those things if you like it? I’d still think you’re weird but it would be acceptable.

quick aside my dad told me washing underwear fresh out the package was gay?? That is the weirdest thing he's ever told me, I still can't stop thinking about it
this gave me an existential crCIA

what are you guys talking about, we are supposed to be prideful about our bones because it's october

this is the funniest stuff cause i used to avoid showering for weeks cause i was dissociating all the time from dysphoria and it was awful
if i had to choose between being so disconnected from my body 24/7 that i didn't care that i smelled like a greasy onion and actually giving a stuff about my appearance bc i'm capable of being happy with it then obviously i choose the latter lmao

also reminder that the richards get turned inside out, not chopped off, and a good chunk of trans people choose not to have any surgeries
damn this stuff sound like a mental disorder

damn this stuff sound like a mental disorder
ill entertain this idea:

even if it is: would you treat a schizophrenic person like stuff and laugh at them all the time? or tell people with depression that getting help is useless and feeds into their delusion?

It's been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that for people with excessive dysphoria that transitioning drastically improves their condition, why would you oppose it if the science dictates that it's literally the best solution to treat them?

I never understood the line of reasoning where people go "its a mental disorder therfor I can stuff on them and call them transmissions increasing their rate of Self Delete by bullying them"
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 02:23:14 PM by Aide33 »

maybe if thy stopped being meintal then they would not get laguhed at 😉

ill entertain this idea:

even if it is: would you treat a schizophrenic person like stuff and laugh at them all the time? or tell people with depression that getting help is useless and feeds into their delusion?

It's been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that for people with excessive dysphoria that transitioning drastically improves their condition, why would you oppose it if the science dictates that it's literally the best solution to treat them?

I never understood the line of reasoning where people go "its a mental disorder therfor I can stuff on them and call them transmissions increasing their rate of Self Delete by bulling them"
man its refreshing to see people that have brains bigger than the size of a quantum particle

I think it's more like, we don't treat Schizos by adhering to their concept of reality, so why are we doing the same for transmissions? We don't treat depressed people by agreeing with their depression thoughts, so why do we do the same for transmissions? Why is it okay for doctors to chop the limbs off of the mentally unsound? Why is that not barbaric? Why is it okay to give kids hormone blockers bc being transtrender is the new emo? It makes no sense! It's madness!

I would assume because transgender people aren't really negative stuff compared to schizos and depressed people. If it lets them function then let them

I think it's more like, we don't treat Schizos by adhering to their concept of reality, so why are we doing the same for transmissions? We don't treat depressed people by agreeing with their depression thoughts, so why do we do the same for transmissions? Why is it okay for doctors to chop the limbs off of the mentally unsound? Why is that not barbaric? Why is it okay to give kids hormone blockers bc being transtrender is the new emo? It makes no sense! It's madness!
this is something Humble Water Filter Merchant would say. everything you've said is bollocks except for the horomone blocker stuff, which is only done by dipstuff parents.

I would assume because transgender people aren't really negative stuff compared to schizos and depressed people. If it lets them function then let them

Except it is negative because now women are TERFs for not loving transmissions, gays are white male stufflords for not sticking their richards in transmission pusillanimous individual, normal people are sensible for noping out the whole discussion, sports are being undermined bc testosterone is a legal performance enhancing drug
Using the wrong pronouns will get you fired from your job, this that and the third, transmissions are far more negative than schizos and depressed people bc they represent an existential threat to our way of life

facts, no printer

so you are against amputation? its literally the required course of action to chop off someone's limbs when they become infected beyond recovery, it's a medical procedure

there is literally plenty of peer-reviewed science backing the claim that after transitioning or using hormone blockers the Self Delete rate for trans people drops drammatically, in a lot of cases it saves the person from taking their own life. why are you so against a simple medical procedure that has provable positive outcomes? if you actually wanted to help these people you would recognise that but instead you incessantly argue to let these people suffer because "they are deranged".

Except it is negative because now women are TERFs for not loving transmissions, gays are white male stufflords for not sticking their richards in transmission pusillanimous individual, normal people are sensible for noping out the whole discussion, sports are being undermined bc testosterone is a legal performance enhancing drug
Using the wrong pronouns will get you fired from your job, this that and the third, transmissions are far more negative than schizos and depressed people bc they represent an existential threat to our way of life

facts, no printer
?????
th
so making fun of peoples disability will get you fired? of course it will are you loving stupid? you could replace everytime you say "transmissions" with "jews" or "black people" and you would get an incomprehensible tribal rant:
Except it is negative because now women are tribal for not loving blacks, gays are white male stufflords for not sticking their richards in black pusillanimous individual, normal people are tribal for noping out the whole discussion, sports are being undermined bc black people are better than whites
Calling them the n word will get you fired from your job, this that and the third, blacks are far more negative than schizos and depressed people bc they represent an existential threat to our way of life

facts, no printer
see how loving crazy that is?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2019, 04:15:26 PM by Aide33 »

they represent an existential threat to our way of life

You have fun with that im gonna go chill and watch horror movies while trans people get you fired from your job.

Thinking your richard is a cancer on your body is not reason enough to have it removed

There is no justification for the defictionalization of mental illnesses

Thinking your richard is a cancer on your body is not reason enough to have it removed
as long as im not getting my richard removed it's all good