Poll

which blockland emote is getting the best head?

Cookie Monster
11 (42.3%)
Panda
5 (19.2%)
NES
10 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: pride month 5 thread  (Read 19697 times)

you know how you've been eyeing that cute girl since the beginning of the school year? well whisper these magical words into her ears and I am certain you will be swimming in pusillanimous individual my guy
actually, don't just do it to her. whisper to all of the cute girls in your school these sweet hythms and I swear it'll be smooth sailing. we'll all be jealous of your accomplishment. please do it curse you pleasee

actually say

"trans "women" are just men trying to usurp women's rights and are actually being used by the elites for commercial gain"

it's closer to the truth and you might actually get people woke

ive done some extensive research on the correlation between your comment and bitches

statistics don't lie. go around school and get anyone you desire. do it

"Trans men aren't men" - my girlfriend

she's just jealous because their richards are bigger than hers

wait hold on

are trans men male to females or females to male and are trans women female to male or male to female

wait hold on

are trans men male to females or females to male and are trans women female to male or male to female
trans men are female to male, therefore called men. trans women are male to female, therefore called women.
you call people what they want to be called.

sorry but your girlfriend literally knows nothing. get with it bih

Trans women aren't women for the same reason stapling a horn to a horse's head doesn't make it a unicorn, and painting it black and white doesn't make it a zebra

Unless we can generate new bodies on demand they'll always be stat locked on some Diablo II stuff, that's just the facts

Literally the only reason anyone calls transmissions men or women is out of politeness, and if the only thing keeping your identity intact is a civil society then your hit doesn't rly exist

The rest of you are just fart sniffers who get high on your own feeling of superiority so you'll never admit this to yourselves but the truth of the matter is no one REALLY sees t-men or t-women as their desired gender. It's like the social equivalent of not telling kids Santa is a lie. Just let them have it, don't cause a fuss, dassit.

no one cares what you think tho so its funny u even have an opinion on it

The majority of the population shares this belief and that's why the LGBT train is being turned around

But hey sure, ignore the reality of the situation and pretend like most people don't think transmissions are just mentally ill ppl with their genitals lopped off

P funny how many of them kill themselves after transitioning huh? Almost like that stuff doesn't help bc you can't cure mental illness by removing body parts

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla no one here cares what you think, not even enough to say the 1 short sentence to shut down your entire gay point, go wash your face

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2018/01/less-half-americans-now-accept-lgbt-people-dangerous-reversal-progress/

give it another 5ish years and it'll be around 25% acceptance and we all know why that is

no1 has a problem with gays or lesbians but everyone has gripe w transmissions

thats where youre wrong bucko:

must be sad, can't relate (: after all, I was born in the right body xoxo