pride month 5 thread

Poll

which blockland emote is getting the best head?

Cookie Monster
11 (42.3%)
Panda
5 (19.2%)
NES
10 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: pride month 5 thread  (Read 19008 times)

now i ain't a trans gender but i forgetin love bein called cute instead of cool, do i have a problem

so did anyone read deus ex's posts because i know i didnt

Trying to pretend like you didn't is the fastest way to convince everyone you did, dummy

convince everyone
...convince who? your dumb ass, beachbum and some 15 year olds that dont shower regularly. cool

lol, if I had to choose between not showering regularly and thinking I was born in the wrong body and chopping my richard off bc of it... w e w lad

Trying to pretend like you didn't is the fastest way to convince everyone you did, dummy
it's not like there's anything to get out or your stuff-for-brains posts so the outcome is the same either way, maybe try posting something worth reading if you're going to whinge about it

like... every single post now you make is either being angry or clutching at pearls. Why do you even come here anymore? It can't be fun baiting people considering how you get yourself worked up in these arguments and ragequit after awhile lol

nah literally anything more than a sentence from you is probably ignored by most people here and the mere fact that you probably dont realize this is funny as hell

happy halloween everybody

its not halloween yet :/

now i ain't a trans gender but i forgetin love bein called cute instead of cool, do i have a problem
No that's normal human behavior but the trans cult will try to make you think youre trans

Btw i love deus ex hes based wtf

happy halloween everybody

last 5 peple That did this got banened