pride month 5 thread

Poll

which blockland emote is getting the best head?

Cookie Monster
11 (42.3%)
Panda
5 (19.2%)
NES
10 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: pride month 5 thread  (Read 19003 times)

id like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that i did this:

I’ve still never seen toothed deer contribute anything positive to the community

i make sure you get none of it

I’ve still never seen toothed deer contribute anything positive to the community
it's amazing how you're the one to say this huh

dont understand why you gotta repeat the same stuff like a broken record. who tf are you speaking to anyways? its not like anyone who doesnt agree with you will change their mind after reading this, or people who have no clue who sleep/scootaloo/toothed deer is will be convinced to have your perspective after reading your post

Careful buddy. Riddler through offed a bunch of yards in his day and they didn’t contribute anything towards society nor did the Jews.

which blockland emote is getting the best head
COOKIE MONSTER, PANDA, OR NES?
 :cookieMonster: :panda: :nes:

And what have you contributed exactly? Because all I've seen you do besides bitch about people you don't like is ride the roosters of Betelgeuse and Ravencroft, who are both way more interesting and well-known than you. Betelgeuse is at least funny and likeable. Ravencroft at least had the decency to get himself banned on sight.
What have you done? You got kimon banned three years ago and had an unfunny novelty account? I mean you keep milking those two things like they're all you have, so I'm starting to think that they are. It's funny how you constantly throw shade at people like mld and night fox as "some of the worst users" while writing some of the most inane takes on here. The only entertaining thing about you is how you get owned in almost every thread you post in.

You're not funny. You're not interesting. You're not even really that smart. You're just another brown town wart on the forums, and a dull one at that.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 01:33:59 PM by Electrk.. »

well this thread went south fast

so, brown town love, huh?

why is someone existing enough to piss you off

go outside handicap

the tea is exceptionally good today