Poll

which blockland emote is getting the best head?

Cookie Monster
11 (42.3%)
Panda
5 (19.2%)
NES
10 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: pride month 5 thread  (Read 18995 times)

I'm aware of the terminology and psychology behind it, it's my damn job lol. And what about this is a conspiracy? What agenda am i trying to push?
What job do you have, if I might ask?
Also these concepts and ideals preached about within this thread weren't vocally present before the 1990s. They existed, they were known about, but it wasn't the focal point of society. So, why all of a sudden the outrage?
There is pushback in this thread because people who actively call them transmissions and bully them contribute to their high Self Delete rate.
I guess the french and germans can't understand the concept of love and identity, since their language only uses a singular word and definition for both.
this is like the weakest argument, you know language changes right? do you know how many words where invented in the past century? words evolve to describe the human environment, meanings change, they changed the definition because it's helpful to describe abstract phenomena. just because some languages appeal to the function of the old definition doesn't mean we should throw the concept out, that's stupid.
how so? does the transition help rectify their dysphoria, even if it's kind of a lie?
yes, literally read my posts in this thread, there are so many resources and medical articles written about this. I posted peer-reviewed evidence that it is one of the many different ways to treat severe gender dysphoria.

What kinda false equivalence is this.. this is actually nuts
i actually completely forgot how that brown townogy was supposed to work sorry i forgeted up lmao

for the record: i hope i don't appear hostile to anyone in this thread, i just want people to be more aware of the science that's been done on this since a lot of it isn't taught in school

since this is Pride Month 5 and not Trans Argument Thread and... idk makeup is pretty queer...
i got eyeliner today. i tried eyeliner today. it was terrible. how do people do this stuff every day? makin me wanna give up on the 2006 Emo Aesthetic and revert to dressing like a middle aged man. hawaiian shirts are easier to style

I'm aware of the terminology and psychology behind it.

evidently not

And what about this is a conspiracy? What agenda am i trying to push?

???

I'm saying you refuse to understand basic concepts and treat the mountains of research behind them as some conspiracy by activists just because you don't agree with it

Also these concepts and ideals preached about within this thread weren't vocally present before the 1990s. They existed, they were known about, but it wasn't the focal point of society. So, why all of a sudden the outrage?

because they weren't being talked about by the public at large before? it's just taken a long time for society to catch up

I guess the french and germans can't understand the concept of love and identity, since their language only uses a singular word and definition for both.

okay yeah your whole spiel about activists is just projection lmao. especially when you use arguments as idiotic as this. you don't want to learn you just want to yell at trans/non-binary people about how they're wrong

okay yeah your whole spiel about activists is just projection lmao. especially when you use arguments as idiotic as this. you don't want to learn you just want to yell at trans/non-binary people about how they're wrong
that couldn't be farther from the truth. is it wrong for me to help people stop being funneled into a system they don't belong in? have you seen some of the echo chambers produced by the non-binary and trans community?

and that last bit was me trying to play on the irony of that argument. maybe i should've been more concise, so sorry if that got taken out of context.

u guys should stop trying so hard to defend this terrible disease
delete your forum account first

idk makeup is pretty queer...

is there anything you degenerates won't try to stain with your cum?

is there anything you degenerates won't try to stain with your cum?
unfortunately i cannot cum as i have no balls

settle this in a discord 11

trans vs deus ex using aid from other minor people

All these terfs that came crawling out of the woodwork

SMH -______    -

I've said again and again, yes conversation therapy can help scare away thoughts of gender dysphoria.
fixed

Trans-feminism really doesn't make any sense though

In a way, it's like advocating for gay rights, as well as orthodox Islam

If Trans people were separate from LGBT, they would probably get more done for themselves, as they wouldn't have to tackle feminist and homoloveual issues at the same time and wouldn't be beholden to the group's intersectional bullstuff

Female spaces can now be easily invaded by men on a whim since we can just say we're trans or nonbinary and they have to oblige

Women are no longer allowed to be women on their own, essentially, as there's always risk of a snake at play

right........ anyway ur stupid