Author Topic: Re: What Garry's Mod playermodel did you use?  (Read 29190 times)

haha yes i love harassment haha i will keep epic-pwning the epic dying forum to achieve nothing haha

It's okay, you're vulnerable and you're lashing out right now, but we all know inside you're crying big boy tears from your big boy eyes while you stand in the darkness of your room, you look up into the stucco ceiling as tears fall down onto the carpeted floor "why god, why did you make me like this" but no one answers. Your cries are drowned out by the sounds of your father beating your mother downstairs her screams getting fainter, becoming quiet sobbing as he drags her to the basement again. Somewhere outside a child is crying but no mother comes to soothe it. You fall to your knees flaccid snake in hand, seed splattered across your bare thighs glistening in the red and blue sirens from the streets outside. Suddenly you remember the post you made on the Blockland forums "yes!" you think to yourself, that'll give me the dopamine rush I need to keep going, you sit at your desk again to check for replies. Your posture gets worse daily.
I woke up... in the middle of a dark vicinity. I had the intense feeling of being watched. The silence forced me to listen to my own heavy breathing... I panicked... I knew this was my final destination. The extreme resistance of my own body made me pass out. The dark chamber became even darker. This had to be it. The end of my existence.

my mommy said if I stick a knife in this power strip I will gain electric powers is this true

haha yes i love harassment haha i will keep epic-pwning the epic dying forum to achieve nothing haha
stick a knife in this power strip

thot patrol is the only last good clan around, idk why everyone is so mad

square society slaps asses and takes no names

im just saying...homoloveuality aint mah thang man......not homopohobic but.....really.. thats just gay dude

im just saying...homoloveuality aint mah thang man......not homopohobic but.....really.. thats just gay dude
you heard the words slap ass and men were the first thing that came to your mind

you heard the words slap ass and men were the first thing that came to your mind
everybody in that clan is a man. nothing against square society personally but maybe you should do a logic check sometime

lmfao are they still at this?

yeah thats pretty gay doe i mean like sheesh that is gay

Who's this "Rose the Floran" character I've been seeing around they seem kinda interesting....

Cowabunga dudes, that's all the Bart-Man has to say for today. Peace out.

Cowabunga dudes, that's all the Bart-Man has to say for today. Peace out.
I love this Guy

Agreed.

my mommy said if I stick a knife in this power strip I will gain electric powers is this true
Comedy.

Cope. and/or Seethe.