Author Topic: i need serious help  (Read 2071 times)

a couple of years back, i started trying to hang out with the cool kids. my dad never put me into sports, he never made me do anything, all i did was sit inside. this leaves me small and weak. so, everything is going good for a couple of years. i then notice that they were teasing me, and then i figured out it wasn't teasing. it was bullying. they meant it. they then moved on to hitting me, and being the nice person i was, never did anything back.
this lead to a line of kids just hitting the stuff out of me, what ever thats not an issue anymore. any 'abuse' is just us being boys.
but theres just one kid. he lives on my street, and we were good friends for a while. one day he changed. he started being a bitch. he basically started bullying me. i let him because i thought he was just playing around, and i would let him over to my house. he used me for stuff i cant say. not love or anything gay like that. he knows my everything, hes used to my dog, he knows where i keep everything, he even knows my gate passcode.
this year, i have been severely harrased. today they tried choking me with a hoodie, tried to put a plastic bag on my head. they're constantly hitting me, like so the levels of violence is: playing, sorta mad but playing, not really playing, not playing, and fighting. im in the middle of not playing and fighting. this happens everyday. hes threatened to kill me, hopefully not seriously but i think it is.
im too weak to do anything back. im defensless. i wish i could just beat the stuff out of them. i cant. i cant get away from him, we share the same street and bus. he can get me to do anything by threatening to beat my ass. hes stolen from me, and i cant tell anyone for reasons. i really need help. i cant keep living the rest of my teenage years like this.

Why can't you tell anyone?
stuff that goes 2 ways, it'll also get me in trouble

heyya. i've been in a similar situation. had this stuffty kid named Malik (Malique?) "befriend" me. soon after, started stealing from me, my mom, jokingly pushing me around turned to hitting, abandoning me in the rain at a bus stop, the whole package. best thing to do is either beat his ass if he goes too far (probably not the go-to, and you said it yourself you can't) or to tell someone. doesn't even need to be your dad, tell his dad for forgets sake. change codes and locks ASAP. forget that guy

what changed him
probably his parents not loving him enough

buy pepper spray, 2 cans of it, and keep it on person. when approached, flash a can, and if they continue to engage, defend yourself as necessary. the reason for having 2 cans is in case they punt one of them away; they won't expect a second can. also call the police lol

heyya. i've been in a similar situation. had this stuffty kid named Malik (Malique?) "befriend" me. soon after, started stealing from me, my mom, jokingly pushing me around turned to hitting, abandoning me in the rain at a bus stop, the whole package. best thing to do is either beat his ass if he goes too far (probably not the go-to, and you said it yourself you can't) or to tell someone. doesn't even need to be your dad, tell his dad for forgets sake. change codes and locks ASAP. forget that guy
the thing is, i have a good chance in a fight with him. he benches like 30 more pounds than me and i used to take taekwondo, last time i went was a couple months ago so i still remember most of the stuff he talked about. he just talks too much stuff, he thinks he could beat a body builders ass. i think i should probably box him, then take it from there. im not trying to lose a 'friend', i still wanna be 'friends' with him

buy pepper spray, 2 cans of it, and keep it on person. when approached, flash a can, and if they continue to engage, defend yourself as necessary. the reason for having 2 cans is in case they punt one of them away; they won't expect a second can. also call the police lol
school

stuff that goes 2 ways, it'll also get me in trouble

so you have two options

1: don't tell anyone anything because you might "get in trouble" yourself. pros, you don't get in trouble for whatever. cons,  nothing changes and you're progressively more miserable and have your motivation and will crushed into near non existence, possibly get wacked by some wigger thug.

2: tell people about the problem so they don't find out after it progresses to a worse level and maybe can help you. pros, they might be able to help straighten things out and keep you from getting wacked by some thug.
cons, you might get in trouble for a few things that come to light as a cause and effect.

now just because I put "get in trouble" in quotations I'm not completely downplaying it I completely understand the fear of keeping a secret and not wanting people to find out, it's just I've found that in the end it doesn't matter, mostly people don't care as much as you think they will about what you've done. But really weigh the options I mean are you going to jail over whatever things they are? did you rape you're cousin? will your family hate you forever?

I'm really going on here, I'll just finish with my personal go-to when something is way out of hand as it sounds it is in your case, Call The Police Station and just tell them the nitty gritty about the threats and such, basically you're just giving them your side of it, they're probably not going to do anything but it's in your best interest that they know.

there not going to let you alone if you keep letting it. you going to have to fight back.   may be goign home from school talk to him about a question. have him stand still then hit as hard as you can for the jaw. you want him to fall down so if he stumbles give him a hard push as you can. then you need to make him stay on the floor so kick him until you think hes not gonna get up. you can use things like bricks or sticks but your not gonna kill him just gurt him. so after yiu beat him up you wil lnot be teased because you made that kid an example

so you have two options

1: don't tell anyone anything because you might "get in trouble" yourself. pros, you don't get in trouble for whatever. cons,  nothing changes and you're progressively more miserable and have your motivation and will crushed into near non existence, possibly get wacked by some wigger thug.

2: tell people about the problem so they don't find out after it progresses to a worse level and maybe can help you. pros, they might be able to help straighten things out and keep you from getting wacked by some thug.
cons, you might get in trouble for a few things that come to light as a cause and effect.

now just because I put "get in trouble" in quotations I'm not completely downplaying it I completely understand the fear of keeping a secret and not wanting people to find out, it's just I've found that in the end it doesn't matter, mostly people don't care as much as you think they will about what you've done. But really weigh the options I mean are you going to jail over whatever things they are? did you rape you're cousin? will your family hate you forever?

I'm really going on here, I'll just finish with my personal go-to when something is way out of hand as it sounds it is in your case, Call The Police Station and just tell them the nitty gritty about the threats and such, basically you're just giving them your side of it, they're probably not going to do anything but it's in your best interest that they know.
i would get in trouble with the cops so nah

next time he pulls something tell him to stop cause its turning you on

he's legally obligated to stop or else he'd be your dom-boyfriend and therefore gay

i would get in trouble with the cops so nah
unless what you did was felonious i seriously doubt it. and if you explain to the cops everything especially how he would blackmail you like that im sure they would understand