joshtbo Self Delete predictions

Author Topic: joshtbo Self Delete predictions  (Read 8884 times)

im guessing the art is to raise money for child support then
Like I’d support a child you goofy lmao

kinda hard to follow this, why are there people quoting things at the front page that doesnt link to anywhere when i click them?

kinda hard to follow this, why are there people quoting things at the front page that doesnt link to anywhere when i click them?
the account got deleted

the account got deleted
Which means Badspot was here, i wonder if he knows about registration being broke

Oh I could show you some of my artwork, I made some of Datiel and too over their channels, cute little guys they are. You don’t want to know the poses I put them in *chuckle*
Only if the pms involve you whipping my big white ass with your small rooster sure but besides that no thanks baby
Drugs rhyme with hugs so they gotta be good for you
joshtbo: actual child-rapist-in-the-making (if not already), certified turned queer after being rejected by vaginas too much, drug addled and probably suffering brain damage, and would probably throw a baby at a wall... and an awful artist to top it off... mom is gonna freak

addendum: had to dig a hole through joshtbo's floorboards with a froggy plastic spoon after he started loving his miss piggy muppet and wailing about some guy named crook and when his drawings fell off his bed i had to get out of there

We never were like that lmao but good one, also side note I think the fact that you used one of my drawings is super cute baby~ <3
Http://www.instagram.com/josht868
Like you guys can try to annoy me but I just enjoy it, sorry you guys got your abused e-deity stolen from you because you couldn’t simp right, talk to Tito, he knows all about it.
me? go after rose the floran? you are dumber than you look. i have more important priorities than to lust after some wretched e-woman. the mere thought you putting me on the same level as you.. you make me laugh! by now you should have realized i am simply too intelligent to do such a thing. but as you insist as to speak my name, i shall give you a word of warning. you do not want to get into a battle of wits with me.. crook has served as an apt surrogate to demonstrate such dominating, and admittedly suffocating weight that is my internet prowess, but he is no match for my untold levels of power and class. though if you decide not to heed my words, and decide you want to make your pitiful attempt to take me down, as a suggestion, unblock me on steam... coward.

fixed your url btw

me? go after rose the floran? you are dumber than you look. i have more important priorities than to lust after some wretched e-woman. the mere thought you putting me on the same level as you.. you make me laugh! by now you should have realized i am simply too intelligent to do such a thing. but as you insist as to speak my name, i shall give you a word of warning. you do not want to get into a battle of wits with me.. crook has served as an apt surrogate to demonstrate such dominating, and admittedly suffocating weight that is my internet prowess, but he is no match for my untold levels of power and class. though if you decide not to heed my words, and decide you want to make your pitiful attempt to take me down, as a suggestion, unblock me on steam... coward.

fixed your url btw

Manipulation my boy, something you and your boys Edd and such should know much about from all the children you bent over the tables and beat with belts, I figured you’d be able to tell first thing with your past.
man what the forget is this

id tell all of you to go the forget outside but that is not a good idea so please just can yall like CHILL please

can someone give like the full story I haven't been keeping track

can someone give like the full story I haven't been keeping track
rose said no when josh proposed

i very much stand corrected please keep bullying this guy holy stuff

this thread only gets more tasteful as time goes on

I'm embarassed to be the same specices as you
Yeah because no sane person would let you cum inside them

Shut down whatever browser you're using and start up stronghold crusader HD that'll show you how to behave
« Last Edit: April 04, 2020, 10:13:48 AM by Boomsticks Alt »