Author Topic: Rallypack Weapons [WIP]  (Read 65746 times)

i'm not (100%) a bushido user noob but i wanna use these weps in a dm with limited jets and ads gets in the way
would be cool if the server saved ads hold settings and there was an option of making hold ads default
would be cool if you could activate (/activatestuff or E) ammo packs to carry them in inv
also why does no ammo pack give me the opposing force grenadier rifle grenades but they do give me the normal grenadier grenades
also why does it mess with painting ability? /activatestuff is a command separate from paint
« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 07:17:30 PM by maxymax13 »

to clarify kokonut's point: in minigames with paint disabled, e triggers /activatestuff, so you should package over that instead of /usePaintcan or whatever the function is called

Picking up ammo packs with e is a cool idea, I'll look into why it's not giving opfor grenades

The reason it messes with painting is so that you can bipod your weapon even in minigames with painting enabled, which was a requirement for the gamemode I want to make for this pack, but I haven't worked out all the kinks in that system yet. It's supposed to account for different minigame settings, I'm guessing it's breaking?

Picking up ammo packs with e is a cool idea, I'll look into why it's not giving opfor grenades

The reason it messes with painting is so that you can bipod your weapon even in minigames with painting enabled, which was a requirement for the gamemode I want to make for this pack, but I haven't worked out all the kinks in that system yet. I'm guessing it's breaking?
it's not breaking, i just thought it was odd that messed with painting.
playing with it turns out it only messes with your player's painting ability if you hold a bipod weapon
the main thread just worded it in a weird way
the revolver feels like love can we get a beefy 1shot revolver
also sometimes with hold ads if i used it a lot sometimes it would get reversed like letting go would zoom in and vice versa idk why that happened but its rare

This is a damn good weapon pack. Good job.

i really gotta redo the events lol

i'm not able to drop weapons at all

i'm not able to drop weapons at all

check your mods, rallypack does not do this

Drop tool parent is always called. Sounds like some nightmarish add-on conflict.

you should make utility items in the weapon pack like medpack, ammo deploy, or grenades

tell me about the advanced explosion proximity algorithm and its usage of the menger sponge schmoke

Progress on the pack is a little... uh... slow... right now

you should make utility items in the weapon pack like medpack, ammo deploy, or grenades
I am! Actually you can see the earliest stage of this in the pack already, the event mountSupportArmor gives you an ammo pack that you can deploy for teammates

tell me about the advanced explosion proximity algorithm and its usage of the menger sponge schmoke
Trade secrets

now people can have specific classes for specific needs...gunner i need you up there and lay suppressing fire towards the north trenches...
will there be an opfor rocket launcher and  a grenade launcher

forget forget I BUMPED FUUUUCK NOOOOOOOO
i am loving handicapped
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 01:37:27 AM by Lapis the Floran »