Author Topic: Rallypack Weapons [WIP]  (Read 65804 times)

Keep up the good work mate, you're doing great!

Thanks. Just a little busy with university atm

This pack is loving awesome all around. Static shape projectiles are based.

Imagine if we had this back then instead of Sgt A Walter's stuffpack. Jesus.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 06:05:21 PM by Gumba Jonny »

I have a deadline in 4 days and another one a week after and then exams and I've also been in touch with an old friend so it's gonna be on the back-burner for a little bit, sorry

This pack is loving awesome all around. Static shape projectiles are based.

Thank you man

Great weapon pack man! This is honestly my new favorite weapon pack. Im excited to see where this goes.

Not the biggest fan of the pistol firing sound, but I love everything else about this pack. Definitely one of my favorite addons at the moment and really looking forward to further additions to it!

These are really nice, good job!

Are you still having FOV issues/bugs? I have a weaponpack that has a pretty sophisticated ADS system, no FOV issues and the FOV triggers an animation as if you're actually holding the gun up/putting it down using I believe brick animations. The gun models themselves don't need to be animated in order to do the FOV animation.

The pack is private, but I've had these for a few years and I can't recall who gave them to me and they are more than likely MIA. If interested I can send you the pack and you can see for yourself if the FOV system is anything worth implementing.

Yeah I'd appreciate it if you sent that my way, I'd be interested to see the FOV solution

Yeah I'd appreciate it if you sent that my way, I'd be interested to see the FOV solution
Sent you a PM

spawning 17 bots with any rallypack gun will crash the game, any amount below works fine but as soon as 17 is reached blockland just dies

How are you spawning them? I just spawned 200 and it seemed okay

How are you spawning them? I just spawned 200 and it seemed okay
i'm spawning them via default bot hole and giving them ak47s, i have disabled all addons except for rallypack and it still does it
my logs tell me that before crashing the console spams "Set::add: Object "0" doesn't exist"