Author Topic: Rallypack Weapons [WIP]  (Read 65788 times)

EDIT : have you fixed that bug that makes your character spin when you decide to shoot when riding a vehicle i swear it does that
You'd have to look for %image.R_TriggerReleasePenalty in server.cs and remove the rotatePlayerRelative line of code beneath it. This is fixed for next update

Now when do i get to spin the revolver just like in sweps so i can be epic and swagger
How did that feature work anyway? I never found the time to decipher 50 lines of quirky unreadable code to find out

empty revolver to 1/6, face a corner, enter third person, hold Z and spaz the forget out until the screen goes red and your head explodes and then you can spin the revolver by tapping jet key twice

front toward 19

o stuff he ddosing the server

ot: holy stuff that's loving epic, can't wait to trap flags and points with claymores

rallypack grenades more like uh
idk i made my own grenade pack :DD(its code sucks(please do not read it))(also its models are mediocre(also its ammo system is bad))

How did that feature work anyway? I never found the time to decipher 50 lines of quirky unreadable code to find out
i don't loving know i guess it like mounted the revolver on another shape or a bot and then mounted it on the player and then through swollow's stuffcode autism made it work
EDIT :
empty revolver to 1/6, face a corner, enter third person, hold Z and spaz the forget out until the screen goes red and your head explodes and then you can spin the revolver by tapping jet key twice
also because of the steps required to get the revolver to spin the code is instantly loving bloated by a few 1000 lines of code because totally people will find this loving handicapped easter egg that basically has 0 guide or hint how to do beside code diving because swollow is again loving handicapped
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 01:39:52 AM by Lapis the Floran »

swollow's revolver spin 101 - right click twice and you'll get the spin image mounted, right click again and it'll stop spinning
since in rallypack ironsights are a thing, you could try making work it via command like /spin

just make it E like the bipods

imaignge putting your name literally loving everywhehre in your code

Good way to make sure your add-on doesn't create conflicts

As a matter of fact the only time I didn't use the rwep identifier there was immediately a conflict with some weird footstep sound mod that broke every colored HUD element. I don't even know how that happens. Either way I learned my lesson
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 12:24:47 PM by Crook »

Figured I'd just make the revolver spin with the brick move keys - that way you can control which way it spins

my balls are gonna loving explode on how epic that will be but of course there's gonna be that loving ibm-brain handicap that says that's a problem because he tries to build his stuff with a magnum in hand for some reason

my balls are gonna loving explode on how epic that will be but of course there's gonna be that loving ibm-brain handicap that says that's a problem because he tries to build his stuff with a magnum in hand for some reason
shhhhhhh