Author Topic: Rallypack Weapons [WIP]  (Read 65725 times)

What about the rocket safety system where it doesn't arm after a few feet so you  dont risk blowing yourself up and also so you can own people epic style with a massive piece of explosives that never goes off even after hitting them
Also what about that but with the grenadier rifle

What about the rocket safety system where it doesn't arm after a few feet so you  dont risk blowing yourself up and also so you can own people epic style with a massive piece of explosives that never goes off even after hitting them
https://streamable.com/7u70z6

Working on the Airburst Rifle to be an actual finished weapon and not just some rocket spam gun of doom. Still pretty powerful though
https://streamable.com/w4t0xi

Also what about that but with the grenadier rifle
Done!

hooooooly stuff dude, you're so loving based, if only there was some semi-competitive blockland subcommunity so i could make epic stuff

streamable links in this topic in general seem to be ????

I think I just got completely owned
EDIT: Just kidding theyre all back
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 12:42:49 AM by Crook »

my moneys on airburst rifle will just be used as an impact grenade rifle lol

the charge times too long to be used mid combat

it might just be me getting a little impatient but could you possibly release the current dev (unfinished) version you're working on right now?
just in case you abandon it/never finish it or something

it might just be me getting a little impatient but could you possibly release the current dev (unfinished) version you're working on right now?
just in case you abandon it/never finish it or something

rallypack is Cancelled forever.

i found out in tito's server that the opfor and regular rocket launchers support chambered rounds, you can fire two rockets in an unreasonable time span
+ you can have 0 rounds and have it be loaded
   ^ it also steals your extra rocket
(Basically the rocket launchers are extremely forgety)
also this is possible for some reason

-1 ammo.... Tournaments will never be the same
 ^this also means you have infinite ammo
^- it looks like the rpg doesnt like ammo items
backblast also kills outside of minigames
and rockets in general
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 12:38:32 AM by Lapis the Floran »

Bro Just Release The Unfinished Build