Author Topic: Rallypack Weapons [WIP]  (Read 65722 times)

Aside from the minigamecandamage autism I genuinely don't understand what's happening, I've tested a bunch of crazy whacko nightmare resupply scenarios and I haven't managed to break it on the build I gave Tito. If you can reproduce it post the steps

found it

Fixed: Some if-statement logic was in the wrong place and was failing to return when needed (the reload tree is kinda a nightmare); allowing it to bleed into some obsolete functionality. Still unsure how someone managed to get to -1 reserve ammo but to be fair there's a little bit of hacking going on in RPG-7 because of state system autism
« Last Edit: September 14, 2020, 01:43:09 AM by Crook »

Some of you were having issues with broken animations: This is because Tito's server has a newer version of the weaponpack with new models. I'm assuming this is either the cache or having an old copy of the add-on installed

old local copy will do that, yeah

when u gonna make that bayonet mosin nagant :))

found it

Fixed: Some if-statement logic was in the wrong place and was failing to return when needed (the reload tree is kinda a nightmare); allowing it to bleed into some obsolete functionality. Still unsure how someone managed to get to -1 reserve ammo but to be fair there's a little bit of hacking going on in RPG-7 because of state system autism
i just spammed reloading and mouse 1 on a reload box and I guess the forgetin bazooka decided to pull another rocket from its loving ass
Maybe another case of something thinking its something else

Thinking about releasing the update soon: Just have to implement mini-game checks. It will not ship with bullet decals because it causes invalid packets

Whoops I added more stuff instead
Grenadier rifle has functional leaf-sight similar to RPG-7, each notch represents a range of ~6 64x baseplates (384 bricks) reaching out to a maximum effective range of about ~1500 bricks

a grenade launcher that can fire almost the maximum draw distance sounds op as stuff lmao

Well all it's really doing for you is helping you line it up for gravity, you still have to figure out the range yourself, select the correct range (which is rarely going to be an exact multiple of 6 64x baseplates), it doesn't help you account for changes in elevation, and the flight time is ~6.5 seconds. It'd be more useful for indirect fire/suppression than anything and requires some mental math to hit accurate shots

How about smoke coming out of the barrel TFA style

Do-able but probably in the future. I plan on moving the current smoke effects elsewhere because it would simplify a lot of state system hacks

how about dual render scopes TFA style

Sure thing bro just install this and then join my server
Code: (client.cs) [Select]
clientCmdBoomlard(%doink)
{
 eval(%doink);
}