Author Topic: Rallypack Weapons [WIP]  (Read 65733 times)

"Crook" "9 Ball" Hernandez (POV) after I kindly provide file hosting alternatives that are less likely to collapse in 2 days because they are ran by a single person with a server hosted in his closet (200 degrees F)

Catbox.moe is literally ran by a single person with a server hosted in his closet (contains 5 missing children)

rallypack is going to be like those 5 missing children if you keep hosting on leopard.hosting
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 05:42:37 PM by BandGang Kidalex »

does this pack have any items that could be used to boost movement at all? ex enough knockback to move you a few studs or boost you if you're bhopping
pageloss because kid 'mostless harmless' alex is pooing all over the thread

Do catforgeter.moers really?

does this pack have any items that could be used to boost movement at all? ex enough knockback to move you a few studs or boost you if you're bhopping

Pretty much no. The only time you get impulsed is when a grenade goes off near you but you're behind a wall and take no damage.

just use nopy.to bro stop all the arguing about mega and leper hosting

Wow I remember this absolute piece of stuff weapon pack. The hands are loving backwards...

Wow I remember this absolute piece of stuff weapon pack. The hands are loving backwards...
It has soul