Author Topic: Rallypack Weapons [WIP]  (Read 65727 times)

Thanks for the tip. I actually remember this being discussed in BCC a while back. The only gripe I have with it is that it (I assume) requires a loop whereas in this system it can be set to only calculate the angle before a shot is fired, the loop itself is actually optional. But this is undoubtedly the most visually appealing solution, so I will at-least try to implement it and see how it goes

What if you put money in my bank account
Give me your address i will send physical cash (not a pipebomb hidden inside)

Model it. Thanks
ok

In all seriousness I still had this laying around and have it rigged to work as a reskin of that really old apache addon, PM me if you want it.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 03:40:09 AM by TheArmyGuy »

crook... i would advise you to take his offer

ok

In all seriousness I still had this laying around and have it rigged to work as a reskin of that really old apache addon, PM me if you want it.
Awesome, was actually planning to ask for a collab w/ you at some point, I'll hit you up later

https://streamable.com/fs7c6j
reasonably accurate
dude epic, there aren't nearly enough anti-air weapons in the game

Air patrol will never let him fly again

did you make this to entirely counteract stuart.little
We have the Harvard R&D team developing the tracking algorithm but his flight directives may be too advanced

We have the Harvard R&D team developing the tracking algorithm but his flight directives may be too advanced
CompMix MethHook schmoke

Shoot him down and retrieve the plane's black box (risky but it works)

ay crook, i have a (probably stuffty) idea: a mortar marker/radio.

you can use it at any distance, and it marks the hitscanned spot for teammates currently sitting in a mortar for 10 seconds. people in mortars see a line, through walls, from the ground up, as well as the required angle, and rotation to hit there. you can also right click to show it to yourself and no one else too, allowing mortar users to quickly judge distances.