Author Topic: Rallypack Weapons [WIP]  (Read 65766 times)

Image lights are host only rather than client side, the host can see all the lights but nobody else can. You also can't change the brightness it seems
lol wtf okay nevermind that's absolutely forgeted.

you could unscope the lights in the environment and then scope the hidden nvg lights to the player

That's what's happening

Speaking of which... what is stored in LightsSet? It doesn't seem to be the same thing as what's stored in %brick.light

I'm pretty sure lightSet is like some sort of client sided set despite being instantiated on servers, its built into the engine code and you should probably just ignore it

I don't think I will make NVG's go super bright in sunlight, maybe I'll do some silly setWhiteOut effect. But what I can offer you is animated lights in NVG's as well as lights inheriting from their base properties (+ radius and brightness for the NVG effect)
https://streamable.com/vlta35

here's an idea tat usually would be somewhat difficult but cosidering you have these systems already in place:

duel wielding. maybe just a combat knife that can be wielded with anything one handed (ie pistols), but if possible any mix of stuff

here's an idea tat usually would be somewhat difficult but cosidering you have these systems already in place:

duel wielding. maybe just a combat knife that can be wielded with anything one handed (ie pistols), but if possible any mix of stuff
with the way blockland works you won't be able to do this without breaking peoples lights if you have two images mounted to a player

with the way blockland works you won't be able to do this without breaking peoples lights if you have two images mounted to a player
ah ok, then ignore the handicap me

Hey rally can you add deployable menger sponges?

// REMINDER //

Take notes requestheads this is how you get your rallypack 50bmg revolver made

I can pay him money and he can make any gun i want?

Please my little brother has cancer hes about to die in 3 weeks he said his last wish was deployable menger sponges in rally pack you gotta do this for him bro please

How much money your bro got

Yooo nighthawk that supra rules! Ive always wanted to do awesome blockland car racing with friends! Superkart 4 lyfe!