There's family men on Blockland now

Author Topic: There's family men on Blockland now  (Read 30609 times)

Fear and disgust aren't the same thing.
yes lets argue irrelevant nuance when we all know what the forget he means good thinking mr Bones guy

Fear and disgust aren't the same thing.
i dont understand how you manage to be my least favorite user without actually stuffposting

i dont understand how you manage to be my least favorite user without actually stuffposting
Probably because they're a piece of stuff.

Damm, this bitch is CRAZY! the ancient technique of roosterbending is my only hope

yes lets argue irrelevant nuance when we all know what the forget he means good thinking mr Bones guy
It's not irrelevant? You're confusing two basic human emotions, you should know the difference between these two things lol

This means absolutely nothing to me

Probably because they're a piece of stuff.
Ah yes correcting someone, total POS move right there! Are you handicapped?

you're legitimately arguing semantics over his completely sensible post given the context. you're so obviously, and quite desperately grasping for straws with that gotcha! ass comment.

nobody was equating the two anyways???? aide made an argumentative jab...obviously nobody is scared of their own shadow? like come on

It's not irrelevant? You're confusing two basic human emotions, you should know the difference between these two things lol
This means absolutely nothing to me
Ah yes correcting someone, total POS move right there! Are you handicapped?

im going to create an anti-gay discord and invite all the family men and post pictures of me making out with guys

im going to create an anti-gay discord and invite all the family men and post pictures of me making out with guys
youre the girl in your profile picture, right? so that means that you're not really getting any family men riled up.
wait a minute...

i can be a girl if you want me to

i can be a girl if you want me to
yea yea yea shut up and let me lick your femboy balls

you ever notice how a lot of raging family men tend to be in the closet. like they don't think about it as "2 dudes kissing" they think about it as "two disgusting scraggly bearded men tenderly massaging each other's loins while giving each other a sloppy kiss" and use their view of it as justification for why gay people are bad. really makes you think

yeah I suck rooster so what