There's family men on Blockland now

Author Topic: There's family men on Blockland now  (Read 30607 times)

i'd say next to tony and whatever is left of thot patrol, you're the biggest stuff starter here

manual stuffting

start stuffting

remember when you were outed as a narcissistic richardwad with a completely toxic personality a few months back, and then were banned for like the 8th time from this forum for being a consistent problem user, only to return again when the heat has died down, despite you spouting numerous times that you "hate this forum"
when i said square glasses make you look ugly? hahaha yeah i do remember. my return isnt because of heat tho, there was never any heat. think about that for a moment because its key to why i post like i do here

when i said square glasses make you look ugly? hahaha yeah i do remember. my return isnt because of heat tho, there was never any heat. think about that for a moment because its key to why i post like i do here
reason why id reply twice is prerty crystal clear: i like the attention and drama. i think its funny when someone gets mad and we both get to escelate the argument. ive changed a lot but this has always stayed the same, the more ppl involved or the more insulting an argument gets i try to match it back.
i take no personal offense anyway, its just a game to me. how psychopathic is that?
at least im nice on IM ☺️
have a good weekend 🥰

User was banned for this post

you mean so you can start stuff? you completely admitted it that you like to start drama
there clearly was heat you had to avoid because you had people like conan realizing how much of a prick you are, and it seemed kind of convenient that you return only a few months later when everyone had forgotten your latest outburst of handicapation
"Sleep" is habitual problem user "Donnies Catch", "hootaloo", "Toothed Deer" and probably a dozen others.

If you're gonna talk about mental fragility, at least practice what you preach you know? You're talking about fragility while simultaneously getting assmad over a meme.

"Not a single one of us is bothered by this dumb argument"

Then why are you replying? If you're trying to get me to back down, stow it. I'm not folding like a chair for cigarettes and troons.
i mean im replying because its quarantine and nobody has stuff to do. i literally stopped in the middle of my last response to play overwatch with friends for 2 hours. nobody is really seriously bothered by this cliche incel attitude.

also please never use the term self awareness again because i havent really said a thing about the meme you posted other than maybe indirectly hinting to it when i said you consistently have stuff takes. if you’ve honestly been thinking that im so royally upset from this argument i dont know what to tell you.

the argument is about two emotions for crying out loud. stop letting the mass aversion get to your head. clowning you for a stupid post and actually getting upset over a stupid post are definitely two different things here.

you mean so you can start stuff? you completely admitted it that you like to start drama
there clearly was heat you had to avoid because you had people like conan realizing how much of a prick you are, and it seemed kind of convenient that you return only a few months later when everyone had forgotten your latest outburst of handicapation
you really think people forgot? youre literally talking about it now, and others have already too. im really just here because im at home a lot now working on projects due to covid. you have a lot of things here you that youd like to believe but arent true. i dm'd conan a couple of times when it happened & then we continued chatting off & on in other discords like the league of legends discord as usual. just like all the other blockland discords im in. there is 0 blowback outside this forum, but you dont know this because you are not in any of the discords im in

Don't like people talking bad about gays or transmissions? Go to Brickadia! you will be welcomed there
This is actually depressingly true, I dont care if you like transmissions or whatever but if you bar me from making fun of any demographic, that stuff dont fly with me
Everybody catchin these roast

you really think people forgot? youre literally talking about it now, and others have already too. im really just here because im at home a lot now working on projects due to covid. you have a lot of things here you that youd like to believe but arent true.
1. i find that hard to believe that's the reason you returned since you've done this several times before
2. it's not that i "want" to believe them, it's that i genuinely think you're like this, and that i'm believing what you have actually admitted
3. i didn't mean forgot as in everyone was just fine and dandy with you, I just meant that nobody cared anymore
just like all the other blockland discords im in. there is 0 blowback outside this forum, but you dont know this because you are not in any of the discords im in
4. of course i don't know anything about your relations outside the forum you dunce, i was specifically talking about the forum and how you're a complete problem user here, and have been for over 4 accounts. also if you're such a decent person in discord servers and dms, why be a complete prick here?

fleur#9526
discord me, im not going to continue here because you came out of no where with this discussion and a lot of what youre saying is misinformed

It's not to 'own' anyone, it's an edgy meme that I posted because it's relevant to the topic at hand and I find it funny.
You're not sitting here 'chilling', you're butthurt that I corrected the guy. Nobody is scared of gays.

Here, I'll help you find it since you're clearly incapable (which is why I called you handicapped):

He is equating being angered/disgusted by gay folk to being SCARED of your shadow. This is all of the help I can give. You'll find it eventually, I believe in you!
Parroting people doesn't make you look cool bud.
I wasn't reducing anything, again it was just a correction. What was that you said earlier about me grasping at straws again? You have absolutely no self awareness lol. I don't really give a forget what you and other troon ass kissers think about me. Cry more friend
this is the funniest thing anyones ever responded to me on this forum and proves that family men are totally not mad

>Mental fragility
>Can't accept that some people think friends are gross
imagine genuinely writing this
idk how it's unclear to you that it's not a problem of "accepting" that "some people" are like this (given your very liberal use of friend and handicap I'm certain you are one of these "some" people), but rather that you're for some reason claiming that there's no right for someone to be angry over it????? both consequently and stating outright that you are the sole authority on The Feefees Of The People
. . . which I don't understand the thought process behind but I don't understand the thought process behind any family man or transphobe so honestly don't bother trying to redeem yourself. if you're so entranced by acceptance you can go ahead and plug it up your own damn ass

>Can't accept that some people think friends are gross
bro the way you speak is gross

Just because you have the body of a 14 year old doesn't mean you have to argue like one

Just because you have the body of a 14 year old doesn't mean you have to argue like one
⚰️

kicked em right in the feefees