There's family men on Blockland now

Author Topic: There's family men on Blockland now  (Read 30557 times)

is sleep a trap
asking for a friend

is sleep a trap
asking for a friend
no at my best im like almost androgynous. i look like a dumpster fire right now because ive been working day and night without leaving the apartment for anything except food and coffee

Just because you have the body of a 14 year old doesn't mean you have to argue like one

no at my best im like almost androgynous. i look like a dumpster fire right now because ive been working day and night without leaving the apartment for anything except food and coffee

Just because you have the body of a 14 year old doesn't mean you have to argue like one
had to log on to celebrate this dub bossman

Ide

transgender and gay is scientifically wrong. prove me wrong

sir i'm going to have to charge you for murder

thread over

hi im quoting this too

MAN, if anything is for sure, it's that overt gayness triggers a lot of people like nothing else. It's the perfect scapegoat to distract us from the child enthusiasts, pederasts, rapists, and other actual loveual predators that hold power in society and get away with stuff far worse than being a dude that bangs other dudes.

thread over, go home people