Author Topic: There's family men on Blockland now  (Read 30570 times)

LGBT is actually an elaborate sting operation to capture predators and potential terrorists, with hundred of thousands of paid actors playing their part.

LGBT is actually an elaborate sting operation to capture predators and potential terrorists, with hundred of thousands of paid actors playing their part.
LGBT is actually a race of meta humans created by our godlike evolutionary forerunners and their genetics are the key to unlocking immortality

all this time we thought sticking our richards into girls was the key to heaven, but who would've known that the true piety was plowing a mans butt

all this time we thought sticking our richards into girls was the key to heaven, but who would've known that the true piety was plowing a mans butt
how were you able to confirm this

imagine thinking joe biden being a loveual abuser and a creep is somehow related to LGBT
i think u misinterpreted the point of me posting that

how were you able to confirm this
the way i be richardin em they sing like choir boys

I rather watch a fat bitch with 4 dunlaps and 2 bifs smooch a dude than 2 fuzzy ass full grown men acting like confused sorority girls losing their virginity for the first time
anti-vax stoner bitches be like people should not exist unless i am attracted to them

i think u misinterpreted the point of me posting that
probably

animal crossing fans be like:
people should not exist unless i am attracted to them

friends are a crime against nature and shouldn't exist

imagine thinking joe biden being a loveual abuser and a creep is somehow related to LGBT

The dementia really hasn't been nice to your psyche, huh?

The dementia really hasn't been nice to your psyche, huh?
i mean, i could be joe biden typing this right now for all you know