Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?

Author Topic: Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?  (Read 85097 times)

whatever happened to phydeoux? I haven't read much of the previous posts so forgive me if someone already mentioned him.

Did anyone know what happened to bobafet5? I think he later went by BobaFettFive as well.
There was also somebody I used to play with named LavaSoft or something like that.

Unfortunately as much as I played Blockland I barely have any memories of the people I played with.

-ROBOT-
BL ID 22333, used to co-host with me a lot back in the day

-ROBOT-
Guy named -Robot-
cohosted with me back when I played the stuff out of the renderman addon
are there two of these people?

i dont visit these forums nearly enough as you do to bother remembering if ive already posted something

i dont visit these forums nearly enough as you do to bother remembering if ive already posted something
you have a higher post count and post per day rate than me. checkmate!
im just kidding around i dont care if u posted that twice
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 12:24:57 PM by Defendor »

I'm sad no one mentioned me..... zero impact smdh
I know someone brought this up already, but I also remember your avatar very vividly. I think I once tried to make something similar to be mine and my 12 year old self gave up LOL.

bro what happened to Brian Smith his absence has been killing me since he vanished without a trace

I know someone brought this up already, but I also remember your avatar very vividly. I think I once tried to make something similar to be mine and my 12 year old self gave up LOL.
shoutout to The Worm for making it hahahaha i just cut it out of one of his comics way back !!

shoutout to The Worm for making it hahahaha i just cut it out of one of his comics way back !!
He also made Blockland's argyle sweater and engineer overalls decal

I still remember playing LBP with him, miss that guy :(

He also made Blockland's argyle sweater and engineer overalls decal

I still remember playing LBP with him, miss that guy :(
this is so random but i always liked your username

this is so random but i always liked your username
Thank you, my 8 or 9 year old self thought it up and it's just sort of stuck ever since then

Although i've been going by "Misterlegodude" for some time now on most other platforms because the "master" part was just a blatant lie and it sounded cooler back then, but "mister" just felt more appropriate as i got older and the change doesn't really mess with the flow of the name nor it's abbreviation

I do kinda miss seeing your 'Colten' name though
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 06:13:12 PM by Masterlegodude »

Thank you, my 8 or 9 year old self thought it up and it's just sort of stuck ever since then

Although i've been going by "Misterlegodude" for some time now on most other platforms because the "master" part was just a blatant lie and it sounded cooler back then, but "mister" just felt more appropriate as i got older and the change doesn't really mess with the flow of the name nor it's abbreviation

I do kinda miss seeing your 'Colten' name though
colten is banned for bullying and being a horrible person asfgasgfasdgasdg

-ROBOT-

same dude, and also and a dear friend. Really miss the guy. This is my reply from last time in case you didn't see, Luigi

I'm sorry to have to mention this, but our blocklanding brother "Michael", aka -Robot- originally known as Robot1232, passed away earlier this year. I've had a heavy heart since I heard about it from his family, he was one of my best friends. I keep his picture hung up in my gaming room so he's always with me when im building something on Blockland or playing one of the other great games we used to have fun on.

bro what happened to Brian Smith his absence has been killing me since he vanished without a trace
I last saw him around the brickadia discord, he was doing cryptography or something