Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?

Author Topic: Anyone just remember an old name and wondered what happened to them?  (Read 85101 times)

DUDE WTF NO WHY
how the forget did i glance over this
i remember enjoying playing knife tdms with him. sad to hear that he has passed. condolences to gothboy and everyone in his life

tapemaster21

Hey thats me  :cookieMonster:
I'm alive and whatnot. The ol job and video games lifestyle. I don't recall your name specifically but howdy!

Anyone remember TheWorm/w0rmaster? He's the guy that made the argyle sweater and overalls decals, i haven't seen him since we played Little Big Planet together over 10 years ago

He's doing good as far as I know. I tried to help him with a computer transfer issue some time last year. He's been playin a lot of phantasy star online or something recently. lol He came to my house some years ago to hang out with me and Dunes. Him, Dunes, Syntho, and Reaper did some stuff in cali a long while back-ish.

I miss old community games. Matchmaking ruined the friend ships that you could gain by playing on the same servers with the same people all the time.

I've always wondered what happened to 2D. 2D is the guy who built Left4Block Hotel and I think he built Subway as well. I remember watching him build Hotel back in like 2010, he was a good friend. Never saw him again past like 2011-2012 though, just stopped coming online on RTB.

I wonder what happened to Trymos/Man of Reason. These two guys were responsible for the DDOS attack on christmas/new years back in like 2014. I spoke to Trymos quite a bit on Steam at the time. This was back when I was still a troll, he was trying to recruit me or something. I remember us trolling on Gmod DarkRP servers but nothing past that.

Also curious where DDC(dotdotcircle) went. Hopefully to prison lol. I remember on RTB back in like 2011 he messaged me on IRC and sent me what was apparently Badspots personal cell number? I didn't do anything with it or register what it was he just sent me at the time because I was 10-11, but yeah. Not a good guy.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 11:40:41 AM by Mr. Bones »

yo bisjac tried to fly me and my sister to MN for some party when I was like 15 and she was 13. he basically groomed us and its only looking back now that I see that behavior is not normal. I can't imagine me at my current age (26) chatting it up on the daily with a 15 year old.

also regarding TwenteFreak yes I remember him he was my fave. I still message him occasionally to check in.

I'm sad no one mentioned me..... zero impact smdh
That's gross, sorry you experienced that. Reminds me of the Racerboy incident lol.

I had a personal run in with Racerboy back in like 2015, he constantly tried to skype call and asked me to turn on my camera. I thought he was weird so I didn't do it but I wasn't aware he was a kiddie diddler at the time

All these Bisjac stories are interesting. I bought a GPU from him and it worked for a long time. He's the reason I was able to play Oblivion. I probably still have his business card somewhere that he put in the box.

Hey thats me  :cookieMonster:
I'm alive and whatnot. The ol job and video games lifestyle. I don't recall your name specifically but howdy!

Yo! what's going on?? yeah I didn't make much of a lasting impression when I played, too many hiatuses :p. aren't you the guy who made that awesome ski park on Kitchen? oh and I've got this picture from way back

shout out to reformist, he built some awesome stuff.

barnabas was another of my fave people he was so cool

Hi Colten! :) I still remember the cake you built for me a looong time ago :D

It's odd how years pass by unnoticed. One day you are an angsty teen otherwise without a care in the world, then suddenly the next day you are now a middle-aged man with responsibilities. The silver lining is that I'm not losing my hair, yet.

Getting back on topic, anyone remember Nige111 or Maor? Or Yuval200 from the RTB era? What happened to Hollywood? What about Randy or Space Guy?

Getting back on topic, anyone remember Nige111 or Maor? What about Randy or Space Guy?
I remember these guys, not sure where they are these days though...

space guy randomly came back for a few days, a few years back when i was hosting my remake of ploads prison escape, just in time to lock the 8 year bump i did of one of his addons

space guy randomly came back for a few days, a few years back when i was hosting my remake of ploads prison escape, just in time to lock the 8 year bump i did of one of his addons
Space guy left? Thought I saw him in 2018. . . oh crap, its been awhile.

Space guy left? Thought I saw him in 2018. . . oh crap, its been awhile.
there happened to be a guy named spaceguy who joined a year before space guy came back, absolutely no relation to the og

just fyi i made a flak cannon years ago that radius explodes around vehicles https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=321761.0

but yeah strato was one of the og addon makers i idolized a bit as a kid. miss him.
why is your flak cannon modeled on a self-loading design but fires like an 88 anti-air/anti-tank gun

Hi Colten! :) I still remember the cake you built for me a looong time ago :D

It's odd how years pass by unnoticed. One day you are an angsty teen otherwise without a care in the world, then suddenly the next day you are now a middle-aged man with responsibilities. The silver lining is that I'm not losing my hair, yet.

Getting back on topic, anyone remember Nige111 or Maor? Or Yuval200 from the RTB era? What happened to Hollywood? What about Randy or Space Guy?
the king has arisen !

wish i could say the same about the hair xDDD

and omg Hollywood, she was cool, this forum was mad weird w her tho

speaking of bad experiences as a kid, there was this bloke called darkeh or dark angel and he thought it'd be a great idea to just be an overall cunt to a very young me, inviting me to Skype calls to pick on me for being a kid basically. I think someone had made a drama thread on him for something and he got banned for it. I think at one point he posted my IP into a server chat and then I told him I'd tell CEOP or something and then it all stopped.